66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lafayette
    • Trinity

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I am really impressed by Lafayettes 2 offensive tackles, they really look the part of a D1 lineman and they are very aggressive which is what I like the most. Although Brentwood had as much size or more they didn't seem as aggressive as these guys do. Even though the competition level was not all that great last week you can still see it in their effort level play in, play out. Gonna be a battle up front for sure, really looking forward to this game!

Woosley is working out just fine. Completion % improved in game # 2 against Brentwood. Strong performance against Ensworth in his first start, even better in his 2nd start. Managing the offense with no interceptions through the first two games. Showing BIG PLAY ability on 3rd down...dumping passes off to Dalton Jones and Carrico. Homer should be in the mix soon. I see a Woosley to Burns connection in our future. I've been extremely impressed with Woo over the first few games.

As I've said before, can't say enough about this O-Line, JReed and Jovon putting in the work at RB picking up big yards when needed.