6A Lafayette @ Trinity

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lafayette
    • Trinity

Don't take Lafayette to lightly, they have 4-5 player that are D1 players. I watched them play Mercer last week and if they play the way they did last week it will not be close. Trinity is Trinity and enough said about them. I was really impressed with Lafayette's QB last week. He was pretty much spot on with his passes and they do have some good Receivers. Plus I think he is being recruited by Louisville (:puke:) and Cincinnati. I just don't see Lafayette winning this game but I do think Lafayette will keep it close for a little while with Trinity pulling away.

49-28

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case my only criticism is based around the fact that he is giving a prediction with no rationale. Extraordinary claims require equivalent evidence. Claiming that Lafayette will put up 35 on this defense is an extraordinary claim, all I want is an explanation of why.

If it is a prediction with the heart not the head, that is fine, I just want it clearly stated. If it is based in some form of logic then I am simply requesting an explanation of said logic.

That is the only criticism I will levy is based on that standard.

I understand what you are saying but there are no rules that state he has to do any of what you said.

Clearly GRC got under the skin of many T supporters on this forum. He used the most elementary of tactics to do so. Whether he believes a word he adds to the discussion or not, GRC has illustrated a good point. Players play. Coaches coach. Fans spectate with commentary reserved for pundits.

Good luck to all teams tonight

I understand what you are saying but there are no rules that state he has to do any of what you said.

Clearly GRC got under the skin of many T supporters on this forum. He used the most elementary of tactics to do so. Whether he believes a word he adds to the discussion or not, GRC has illustrated a good point. Players play. Coaches coach. Fans spectate with commentary reserved for pundits.

There are no rules that say that, you are correct. All I looking for is whether or not a poster's comment has any validity. If it is not supported by details to indicate the line of thinking then I will criticize it as baseless and ultimately irrelevant sub-bridge creaturing.

He is allowed to say what he has said. I am also allowed to consider worthless fodder anything said that is unsupported by any details. At this point, without any details, his posts fall into that category. That is all I am saying.

With him making a statement about T doesn't know the meaning of poor, I just want him to answer us about the new 3 uniforms that they purchased and a brand new weight room with new equipment. Predicting the score or who wins, is mildly interesting to me.... But we all know who will win though.

Nah, I just had nothing better to do. :lol2:

Anyway, yes, good luck to all teams tonight and may everyone have an injury-free game.