6A Lafayette @ Trinity

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lafayette
    • Trinity

1359921460_easy-money-man-rain-money.jpeg

Trinity doesn't know the definition of poor.

You still haven't mentioned how Lafayette has had 3 different pair of brand new uniform in the last 3 season, went from 3 different color helmets and a brand new weight room w/ brand new equipment. Lafayette has got it great, must have an awesome candy and pie fund raising ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homerun should be in the mix soon! Sorry

I believe this will be the game/matchup that will allow for some deeper pass plays. I think T's offense will get over 400yds this Friday. Lafayette has some weapons on offense but I've not been impress with what I've seen of their defense. And despite the D1 players on 'Yette's offense I see T's defense neutralizing those players and overpowering the others. Overall another great team effort by the Rocks.

Final T 49 - 'Yette 10.

Taking 10 underdogs and winning once or twice is more lucrative than picking a favorite everytime.

We all love an underdog. Sometimes it makes sense to pick an underdog. You haven't provided one reason that Lafayette will beat Trinity other than "I've seen these kids play for 2 or 3 years." You dodged my question about when was the last time you had seen Trinity play, I'm sure on purpose. If you want to provide some real reasoning, I'm sure folks would be much more open to discussing your prediction.

We all love an underdog. Sometimes it makes sense to pick an underdog. You haven't provided one reason that Lafayette will beat Trinity other than "I've seen these kids play for 2 or 3 years." You dodged my question about when was the last time you had seen Trinity play, I'm sure on purpose. If you want to provide some real reasoning, I'm sure folks would be much more open to discussing your prediction.

Your school has enough cash to already know what to expect from Lafayette. You don't need my advice.

Your school has enough cash to already know what to expect from Lafayette. You don't need my advice.

I know everything.

Well, that's one we've found.

Look, all we're looking for is some concrete reasons. I know almost nothing about Lafayette apart from a few high profile guys. I know there's talent down there. What can I expect to see if I go out to the game? What numbers should I be looking for. What are Lafayette's strengths and how do they match up?

I have dealt with enough people from Louisville in my time to know who the enemy is.

Goodness. It's possible you're only attempting to stir the pot, but I seem to sense an undercurrent of hostility in all your replies. Also, it is mildly amusing that you refuse to discuss Lafayette under the assertion that ordinary Trinity fans somehow get scouting reports from the school about upcoming opponents.

Just to be curious, if Lafayette loses will you own up to being wrong? If Trinity does, I certainly will.

Goodness. It's possible you're only attempting to stir the pot, but I seem to sense an undercurrent of hostility in all your replies. Also, it is mildly amusing that you refuse to discuss Lafayette under the assertion that ordinary Trinity fans somehow get scouting reports from the school about upcoming opponents.

Just to be curious, if Lafayette loses will you own up to being wrong? If Trinity does, I certainly will.

Trinity will not lose and it will not be close. No need to worry. Lafayette is overrated. D1 lineman won't win you the game. Just look at what happened to Brentwood