66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lafayette
    • Trinity

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only way T loses this one at home' date=' is if they forget what day the game is on and don't show up, literally.[/quote']

On that same note if Lafayette puts up 35 on this defense then it might be one of the best offenses I have ever seen.

My prediction

Lafayette 35

Trinity 34

Do you mind expanding upon that? What type of attack or which players do you think will give Lafayette the edge? Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Trinity scored 34, but after what I've seen from the defense, I have a hard time believing they would allow that many points.

Edited by psychicscubadiver

Do you mind expanding upon that? What type of attack or which players do you think will give Lafayette the edge? Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Trinity scored 34, but after what I've from the defense, I have a hard time believing they would allow that many points.

My prediction

Lafayette 35

Trinity 34

That says it all.

When was the last time T played a KY school in a non-district, non-playoff game?

I think GRC is just ruffling your feathers!

Maybe 2007, when they played Lafayette in Lexington? The inability to schedule local games didn't really start until like 2008 or 9. To be fair the St.X game has been an out of district game for most of our existence

At least your most vocal fan tries to back it up though. Talking trash is fine, just give a reason.

Edited by mcpapa

When was the last time T played a KY school in a non-district, non-playoff game?

I think GRC is just ruffling your feathers!

2010. But, anyway I have to agree with you. I thought he had some insight to offer on the match-up, but I guess he was just stirring the pot.

EDIT: I don't have the district alignment from then, but they played Lexington Catholic which couldn't be district or play-offs.

Edited by psychicscubadiver
Increase clarity

I have watched these players for 2 to 3 years at Lafayette. They are capable of putting up 35 points against any team in KY, including Trinity.

Not going to change my mind. With all of the money that Trinity has, shouldn't you have a dossier on every athlete at Lafayette?

Lafayette has 4 kids with D1 offers. They, like Bryan Station, are very athletic, but fairly undisciplined, and I would say a little soft. I think for a lot of the kids in Lexington, football is just something to do until basketball starts.

SK has played Lafayette recently and they had very little fan support for a home playoff game. Had a similiar experiance at Bryan Station a coupple of years earlier. They just seem to take their football seriously in Fayette County(Except LC of coarse).

Lafayette has 4 kids with D1 offers. They, like Bryan Station, are very athletic, but fairly undisciplined, and I would say a little soft. I think for a lot of the kids in Lexington, football is just something to do until basketball starts.

SK has played Lafayette recently and they had very little fan support for a home playoff game. Had a similiar experiance at Bryan Station a couple of years earlier. They just don't seem to take their football seriously in Fayette County(Except LC of coarse).