Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      32%
      27
    • Highlands
      67%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No they do not however I am sure we could have one sat up at the 915 where we have most met lol.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dartboard yes, chalkboard...hmmm

 

I have an easel my daughter no longer uses.

 

Back to the game.

 

Do the Camels have any big play guys besides Plessinger?

Guy's I really do wish Highlands luck Friday. I think they will come out fighting and win just saying. Have all the faith in the world. So who is in to meet at 915 around 5:30?

There are a lot of people speaking up on here that they think Campbell will win this game, but the voting says people aren't that convinced. I hope the Camels win the game soundly, but its going to be a tough hill to climb I think.

Guy's I really do wish Highlands luck Friday. I think they will come out fighting and win just saying. Have all the faith in the world. So who is in to meet at 915 around 5:30?

 

No way I can be there by 5:30 but I will be at the game and what better place to evaluate the players! We can watch kickoff together.

 

Besides, I'm a south side kind of gal. I love those 915 burgers but the Pub afterwards? Now, that's what I'm talking about! :ylsuper:

Are you for Real?

 

Hahaha I know right?

Who was the last strong TE that was part of standard scheme ? It sounds as if they would prefer a quick footed pass blocker to help out rather than slip out. Just asking, I'm not coming up with anyone off the top of my head.

 

Last year Telek played TE until hurt in the Trinity scrimmage. He was the last TE HHS legititmately used as a passing threat that I can remember in a long, long time. It seems that the staff is more apt to put a more athletic WR or RB on the field. Guess I can't really disagree based on the results and talent at WR.

I am shocked that conditioning is an issue. My son used to dread the days BW was in charge of conditioning.

 

Lack of spring football may be a problem here.

I thought the camels looked overmatched for three of four quarters last week. Put together a great fourth quarter to make it close, and had the ball with a chance to win in the final minutes. Small. Limited running game. Iffy defensively.

 

Haven't seen highlands yet, but if they have any size In the backfield, it could be a long night for the camels.

 

Pulling for the camels but my gut tells me they will be lucky to keep it close.

Lack of spring football may be a problem here.

 

I wouldn't think that would affect conditioning as the 60 minute program met starting in January.

I wouldn't think that would affect conditioning as the 60 minute program met starting in January.

 

Conditioning has been the same, but there was no contact from last December until well into July.

I watched Highlands last 30 of practice today. You talk about trying to find focus. It was all conditioning! All Garbage cans at DCM were in use today. Highlands will be fine.....

 

I hear what you're saying but that has to be before the beginning of Sept.

Guy's I really do wish Highlands luck Friday. I think they will come out fighting and win just saying. Have all the faith in the world. So who is in to meet at 915 around 5:30?

 

Pretty sure you will be at the game, so we can just meet on the rail or in the endzone...the reason I'm pretty sure, well obviously your son plays so he will be dressed and you wouldn't want to miss his possible chance at getting in the game, right ?

Yes I will be at the game for sure. Will my son play I guess will be the big question. If they are winning bye a huge number I'm told he could. I will be there at half time for sure.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.