Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      32%
      27
    • Highlands
      67%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yes I will be at the game for sure. Will my son play I guess will be the big question. If they are winning bye a huge number I'm told he could. I will be there at half time for sure.

 

So you're willing to be at the 915 at 5:30, but not willing to be at the game for kickoff ? What gives dude ? I can't get my head around that.....

 

Denmark....

  • Replies 159
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Half time is free dude. That is 2 beers I could buy c'mon

So you're willing to be at the 915 at 5:30' date=' but not willing to be at the game for kickoff ? What gives dude ? I can't get my head around that..... Denmark....[/quote']

 

Free admission

Half time is free dude. That is 2 beers I could buy c'mon

 

Weak

Half time is free dude. That is 2 beers I could buy c'mon

 

Supporting your child is not...free beer over supporting your child...again, not buying what your sellin'

Weak

 

...and maybe a bit of a drinking problem? It's all about priorities!

...and maybe a bit of a drinking problem? It's all about priorities!

 

So, still meeting in the endzone ? Any other legit takers on this one ?

Man I get my money's worth before the game even starts! Get there early and watch the teams warm up and the fans settle in. Great time.

So, still meeting in the endzone ? Any other legit takers on this one ?

 

I'll be there. Always good to see you, BB! :wave:

Weak

 

Extremely... Rather spend money on beer than your kid? Yikes.

So you're willing to be at the 915 at 5:30, but not willing to be at the game for kickoff ? What gives dude ? I can't get my head around that.....

 

Denmark....

 

Me thinks he forgets what he types previously! Many contradictions in his posts. Not fooling anyone!

Any word if this game is going to broadcasted by any means???

Nothing worked last week against Cooper, I had to have my brother text me updates. I would pay "good" money if someone were to just run a camera from up above the press box and video the game with only the announcer over the sound system as audio. there has to be some h.s. kid with the tech savy to do this that needs a lil cash.

 

With all of the money and av equipment that highlands has im really surprised they don't broadcast every game online

Any word if this game is going to broadcasted by any means???

Nothing worked last week against Cooper, I had to have my brother text me updates. I would pay "good" money if someone were to just run a camera from up above the press box and video the game with only the announcer over the sound system as audio. there has to be some h.s. kid with the tech savy to do this that needs a lil cash.

 

With all of the money and av equipment that highlands has im really surprised they don't broadcast every game online

 

It's been mentioned before. The answer given at that time was they felt it was because of the "gate" would go down and that equals revenue down...AND HHS does not want their games online to be watched by potential opponents. No idea if that's the real reasons or not, but it makes sense to me!!!

Any word if this game is going to broadcasted by any means???

Nothing worked last week against Cooper, I had to have my brother text me updates. I would pay "good" money if someone were to just run a camera from up above the press box and video the game with only the announcer over the sound system as audio. there has to be some h.s. kid with the tech savy to do this that needs a lil cash.

 

With all of the money and av equipment that highlands has im really surprised they don't broadcast every game online

 

They have been having some issues getting everything in place as I understand it. Not sure exactly where things stand as of right now.

It's been mentioned before. The answer given at that time was they felt it was because of the "gate" would go down and that equals revenue down...AND HHS does not want their games online to be watched by potential opponents. No idea if that's the real reasons or not, but it makes sense to me!!!

 

Can't be legit. If local, then they are getting to see them anyway, if distance is an issue, typically either a trade film for film or open travel.

 

I suspect this is a technical issue. I thought there was an issue with some of the providers, like maybe they went out of business. @Mustang do you know any details on the current streaming options ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.