Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      32%
      27
    • Highlands
      67%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For real. That is not a bad thing. Glad them boys got some playing time.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seen a couple Jv players playing Saturday who also seen playing time Friday night. My guess was to give the Varsity a breather.

 

Grammer seems eerily familiar...however, I thought you had difficulty knowing who the Varsity and JV players were based on some of your previous posts ?

 

I guess it's unfortunate that Little Johnny didn't get in Friday or this conversation could take a whole different twist.

If it makes you feel better to keep the blinders on please do so. As I said I seen several players playing both games. End of story

Friday Accuweather forecast for Fort Thomas: Sunny and Pleasant. High of 84, Low of 66.

 

Friday weather.JPG

If it makes you feel better to keep the blinders on please do so. As I said I seen several players playing both games. End of story

 

What are the coaches missing that you seem to know? Besides the ridiculous claim that the JV team would be better suited for Varsity rather than the current Varsity players.

I would like to see more short 3 step drop throws by Hergott to get him some confidence. The problem is Highlands doesnt run any crossing routes it appears. They also do not throw to a TE. Screens may be the best way to get him some rythmn and allow the running game to get going. The days of rolling left and rolling right....setting up and launching bombs is over. That is unless Hergott can get out there quicker and the line can pass block more efficiently. I think Hergott has the arm for those throws and the WR's have the speed to get behind the DB's. I just question the length of time it takes to get him out there and the line holding their blocks.
No TE in offense weighed heavily for some. I like that big target and drag across the middle. Not in the cards. Some screens might be the answer. Let's run North to South those horizontal yards got me dizzy. Cut up and climb the ladder and good things might happen.
If it makes you feel better to keep the blinders on please do so. As I said I seen several players playing both games. End of story

 

What you say ??? My comment was that you had no knowledge of who certain players were, but you were accurately able to ascertain which players were JV subbing for V on Friday night.

 

A bit of contradiction in light of your concern about playing time for your son wouldn't you say.

 

Regardless, if you are truly a Birds fan, and I seriously doubt that is legit, then you should come down on one side or the other.

 

Who you got Friday night and why ?

No TE in offense weighed heavily for some. I like that big target and drag across the middle. Not in the cards. Some screens might be the answer. Let's run North to South those horizontal yards got me dizzy. Cut up and climb the ladder and good things might happen.

 

Who was the last strong TE that was part of standard scheme ? It sounds as if they would prefer a quick footed pass blocker to help out rather than slip out. Just asking, I'm not coming up with anyone off the top of my head.

Never had I said that at all. What I did say was the jv boys should have a chance to prove themselves. And what is wrong with that ? I think we have a darn good team varsity and jv. However I also see some huge boys on jv who if given a chance could make a difference. My son it is clear will not see much playing time at all until next year if at all and that is ok. No need to play nasty here. This game is for out boys not the parent's.

Now we are calling it subbing in for Varsity? Wow just wow. No it was called they played and played very well

I seen a couple Jv players playing Saturday who also seen playing time Friday night. My guess was to give the Varsity a breather.

 

Saw and saw.....just saying.

Never had I said that at all. What I did say was the jv boys should have a chance to prove themselves. And what is wrong with that ? I think we have a darn good team varsity and jv. However I also see some huge boys on jv who if given a chance could make a difference. My son it is clear will not see much playing time at all until next year if at all and that is ok. No need to play nasty here. This game is for out boys not the parent's.

 

They don't get the chance to prove themselves in the spring, double sessions and regular practices? If they can't beat out the man in front of them in practice, then why should they be given the chance in a game situation?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.