Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      32%
      27
    • Highlands
      67%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who can give me a tour of the fieldhouse? I'll be the guy wearing purple

 

LOL! That is a job for JOAT or Tbird, I would assume. I don't have those privileges. I'd love a tour myself though! :thumb:

  • Replies 159
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Birds will even their record tonight playing at home. Offense needs to sustain some drives, defense needs to help win the field position battle, and dominate on special teams.

 

Limit turnovers and penalties. Adjust, improve, and move forward.

LOL! That is a job for JOAT or Tbird, I would assume. I don't have those privileges. I'd love a tour myself though! :thumb:

 

Just go down and act important and maybe just maybe a janitor will let you see it. That is what some other school did to gain access.

Campbell County will surprise some with their improved quickness over past teams tonight. They are not the ground and pound they have been on both sides of the ball in the past years. Will match up better with Highlands than they did with East Central.

 

Plessinger has greatly improved in the pocket and has yet to really use his feet. Tonight we may see more of a dual threat from him if needed. His passing accuracy has improved and he can really put some zip on the ball.

 

Somebody had posted that it may be strange for Coach Lickert to play at Cecil Memorial Stadium. He for sure isn't used to losing there. Camels in a close one.

Ok then. You send me a PM when you are there. :thumb:

 

I will send you a message on your cell phone.

I will send you a message on your cell phone.

 

That's creepy

I'm

rooting for a running clock by HHS tonight! Go Birds!

I'm

rooting for a running clock by HHS tonight! Go Birds!

 

Do not see it happening, but certainly expect a better performance than last week. As coaches say, the biggest improvement in a season is usually between games 1 and 2. You learn a lot about your team the first week of every season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.