Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Campbell County
      32%
      27
    • Highlands
      67%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Birds come out this week an get the W! 28-12

  • Replies 159
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never had I said that at all. What I did say was the jv boys should have a chance to prove themselves. And what is wrong with that ? I think we have a darn good team varsity and jv. However I also see some huge boys on jv who if given a chance could make a difference. My son it is clear will not see much playing time at all until next year if at all and that is ok. No need to play nasty here. This game is for out boys not the parent's.

 

You're right! So take some of your own advice and let the JV boys earn their spot. Not for the parents, right?

 

Not that I believe for one minute that you're a HHS parent.

Who was the last strong TE that was part of standard scheme ? It sounds as if they would prefer a quick footed pass blocker to help out rather than slip out. Just asking' date=' I'm not coming up with anyone off the top of my head.[/quote']

 

Been a while for sure, might have been Telek if he wasn't injured last year. Look at the St X film, a nice weapon to have to open up the field!! Any coach that coaches to please the fans will be sitting with them soon enough. I am sure Coach W will find a way. Love me some hold a block and drag. My goto in FTJFL

You're right! So take some of your own advice and let the JV boys earn their spot. Not for the parents, right?

 

Not that I believe for one minute that you're a HHS parent.

 

I'm definitely questioning if it's even a Ft Thomas Highlands students per the language usage.

I'm definitely questioning if it's even a Ft Thomas Highlands students per the language usage.

 

Reincarnation of alphabet soup? Is he still a member of BGP?

Reincarnation of alphabet soup? Is he still a member of BGP?

 

Lol easy now. He couldn't spell but he Atleast knew his usage. Past, present, past participle....now that may've been a little rough.

Never had I said that at all. What I did say was the jv boys should have a chance to prove themselves. And what is wrong with that ? I think we have a darn good team varsity and jv. However I also see some huge boys on jv who if given a chance could make a difference. My son it is clear will not see much playing time at all until next year if at all and that is ok. No need to play nasty here. This game is for out boys not the parent's.

 

1) They were given a chance in practice to make the varsity. If they didn't make it this year, there is a reason.

 

2) Huge boys do not necessarily translate into good football players

 

3) If you are truly in this for your son, you will take advice given and stop second-guessing the coaches

 

4) If you really are a HHS supporter, I'd love to meet you Friday night so we can continue this discussion. You'll be there, right?

It's one game! The coaches will play who they think will help them win the game! If it's sr, jr, or soph. When that kid is called upon its cause they have faith in that kid! It's one game! I'm kinda questioning some adults who already feels the season is over! When the birds start putting together the wins then all the sudden these fair weather fans will be back!! I'd rather them stay away!

I'm definitely questioning if it's even a Ft Thomas Highlands students per the language usage.

 

Reincarnation of alphabet soup? Is he still a member of BGP?

 

Both of you are onto something, as some others are as well. It's good press to have football season and HHS threads blowing up.

 

If either of you have been in the role of "parent of football son", then you both know, as I do, what the real deal is.

 

Looking for a good one Friday night...may get me some frozen yogurt to celebrate the win....either way, it's a win for me.

Lol easy now. He couldn't spell but he Atleast knew his usage. Past' date=' present, past participle....now that may've been a little rough.[/quote']

 

No you didn't ! Did you say dangling participle! Perhaps the only thing I remember from the Kings English!

I seen JV kids get some action friday night. So to say give the JV a shot is a joke! They will get there shots throughout the season. They have to make each play there out there better than the last to keep seeing action! That is for all jrs and sophs who play JV.

1) They were given a chance in practice to make the varsity. If they didn't make it this year, there is a reason.

 

2) Huge boys do not necessarily translate into good football players

 

3) If you are truly in this for your son, you will take advice given and stop second-guessing the coaches

 

4) If you really are a HHS supporter, I'd love to meet you Friday night so we can continue this discussion. You'll be there, right?

 

I'm guessing we could have a BGP get together and we could all meet up and get to know the new members. That would be awesome ! I'm in !

Hey sounds like a awesome idea. I'm in also. Would love to meet each and every one of you. In fact I do already know most lol

I'm guessing we could have a BGP get together and we could all meet up and get to know the new members. That would be awesome ! I'm in !

 

I'm a former HS English teacher from way back. I could even diagram some sentences. Does the Pub have a chalkboard?

I'm a former HS English teacher from way back. I could even diagram some sentences. Does the Pub have a chalkboard?

 

Dartboard yes, chalkboard...hmmm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.