Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

Ok we can just sit back and watch another game pass bye and at the end of the season ask ourselves what went wrong. Sounds like a plan

You here that ringing??????

It's the Bengals calling.......

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surprised to see 17 pages for the first loss of the season for a football game.

Surprised to see 17 pages for the first loss of the season for a football game.

It's 17 pages for the first win of the season ...

I only have 7 pages...adjust your settings and it doesn't seem that bad! :banana:

It's 17 pages for the first win of the season ...

 

 

Hahaha yeah let's go with that one

I only have 7 pages...adjust your settings and it doesn't seem that bad! :banana:

Mine is 54 pages....I like my settings better.

Congratulations Cooper for your win Friday night! Now on to the next game and stay focused. Great job for being such a new school.

But your analysis has more to do with the offense and not the "senior" class per se. You said senior class and there are quite a few seniors plying their trade on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe some of them need to see some time on the offensive side as well.

I agree, I have said all good things about the D, the problem is on O. And it is not just the Sr class, it is Jr class too. they have some athletes in both classes, just not as many as past years and that really hurts the depth when trying to platoon.

Surprised to see 17 pages for the first loss of the season for a football game.

 

I'm not.

Surprised to see 17 pages for the first loss of the season for a football game.

 

I'm not.

It would be my humble advice that any Highlands fans on this site who feel the need to voice their opinions about which kid should or should not be playing, or who should be playing better, or who should be coaching better kindly shut the hell up. If this proves impossible to do, then may I suggest enlisting the services of a good psychiatrist... they are doing amazing things with psychotropic medications these days.

 

Best of luck to both Highlands and Cooper the rest of the way!

 

Go 'Birds!

I just watched the game from my DVR. I imagine some adjustments will be made in the approach to the game plan. Platoon system and spreading the field may not be this groups best option for this season. They have the athletes and good enough talent to have a great season. They have a real game on film, so they can see in full speed where course correction is needed. I am sure the coaching staff will set their guys up to succeed this week.

Serious question, Highlands fans, has the dominance that has been established for 10 years just been erased by one game? Seriously? One loss to a good team...that ultimately means not much in your quest...does that mean that the entire tradition has been terminated? It very well could be a down year. So what?? Your established excellence shouldn't be forgotten because of one year much less, one game. As a highlands foe, I expect more. the highlands ship will right itself.

I am loving my over 20 pages bet. Funny that after one game people want to drop varsity players when they have been proving since December they were the best players for this team. It is one game relax the Birds will be just fine

Serious question, Highlands fans, has the dominance that has been established for 10 years just been erased by one game? Seriously? One loss to a good team...that ultimately means not much in your quest...does that mean that the entire tradition has been terminated? It very well could be a down year. So what?? Your established excellence shouldn't be forgotten because of one year much less, one game. As a highlands foe, I expect more. the highlands ship will right itself.

 

I am loving my over 20 pages bet. Funny that after one game people want to drop varsity players when they have been proving since December they were the best players for this team. It is one game relax the Birds will be just fine

 

Quite a broad brush you guys are painting with. I only see one unhappy poster who is talking purely from a selfish standpoint. The rest of the Highlands fans are pretty realistic.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.