Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

The big loud heavy set fella at PeeWees doesn't quite count as a sports therapist but he does listen well and serves some great food and fellowship!

 

Had my first Double R Burger there last week....very good.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bolded is bull crap!!!!!!!!!! :poop:

 

Cooper beats Highlands and now your the High school expert.

 

Do you have any appointments open? You sound like a shrink.

 

My second post in this thread. My first one was two words.

What the heck are you talking about? The bolded is truth period. All we heard from 2012 on was how Cooper was afraid to play Highlands and how they along with everyone else outside their district ducked Highlands. I was told on here point blank in 2012 that if Cooper ever wanted to win a State Championship then they needed to play Highlands which would prepare them to win a title. Btw, what the heck does beating Highlands have to do with being a high school expert? Wow, this game really got the best of you didn't it? The sky isn't falling in Ft Thomas but listening to you you'd think it was. Get off your high horse, your team got beat...something YOU said couldn't happen especially against a NKY team. Learn some humility from some of your teams other fans. I won't hold my breath though.

 

Go ahead buddy, explain how the "bolded" was Bull Crap....go ahead, I'll wait for your words of wisdom.

Hellbird,

 

Wow Congrats! My family out in Cooper was quick to call and check my sanity. Props to the boys in new uniforms! Take this win and run with it, you may have something very special. Color me impressed with the program. HHS group, we are better than this. It is way to early to abandon ship and sling mud, the kids that are playing deserve better. The coaches and players will correct what needs fixed, but in the interim we got beat by a very good squad. Congrats Cooper may both seasons end in success!

Too bad the games last 48 min. Dang.

 

I expected an answer like that from you, because like I mentioned, you can't admit that someone played a little better one time in his life. Being humble is a solid life lesson....just sayin

I expected an answer like that from you, because like I mentioned, you can't admit that someone played a little better one time in his life. Being humble is a solid life lesson....just sayin

 

What are you guys talking about? Cooper outplayed Highlands for all 48 min the other night. Well except for the 3 touch backs on KO and the 50 yard punt return.

Hey JOAT, can you send me the list of JV players that should get signifiacant playing time at Varsity this week? Can't find them on here.

What are you guys talking about? Cooper outplayed Highlands for all 48 min the other night. Well except for the 3 touch backs on KO and the 50 yard punt return.

 

Someone is talking about a game several years ago, apparently.

Someone is talking about a game several years ago, apparently.

 

Gotch ya! So something of zero relevance.

What are you guys talking about? Cooper outplayed Highlands for all 48 min the other night. Well except for the 3 touch backs on KO and the 50 yard punt return.

Highlands kicker was absolutley awesome Friday Night. I'd love to know if he is getting some looks from any DI schools. He is the real deal.

It seems like some people are starting to believe that Cooper is of the attitude that they can beat any team, any time and are counting down the days until Louisville Trinity which is as far from the truth as possible. Have seen it in other threads, no one in particular, just wanted to address this

 

I can promise you all that no one inside the Cooper organization is thinking this way. Sure, this program will never back down from a game and will go into every game with a solid game plan and try their hardest, just like any other team would. No one on this Cooper team is getting a big head, or bragging about being the best team in the state. Borchers M.O. has never and will never changed and his coaches have bought into the mindset as well. The fact that Cooper beat Highlands, to Cooper, is awesome and exciting, but because they started their season 1-0 and beat a VERY good team to do so. That is all that matters to the Jags.

 

They are already looking forward to NCC this Friday at Cooper. Highlands is a great team, and will be ok. They have 10 weeks to get it figured out and they will. Cooper has some momentum, but definitely have a lot of things to fix and improve on. DB's, DL, OL, WR, everyone needs to improve, and Borchers will make sure to address that this week.

 

Good luck Highlands against Campbell County this week, and good luck Cooper as they take on NCC.

Edited by KingOfClutch33
Called out HB, he didn't deserve that :)

It seems like some people are starting to believe that Cooper is of the attitude that they can beat any team, any time and are counting down the days until Louisville Trinity which is as far from the truth as possible. Have seen it in other threads, no one in particular, just wanted to address this

 

I can promise you all that no one inside the Cooper organization is thinking this way. Sure, this program will never back down from a game and will go into every game with a solid game plan and try their hardest, just like any other team would. No one on this Cooper team is getting a big head, or bragging about being the best team in the state. Borchers M.O. has never and will never changed and his coaches have bought into the mindset as well. The fact that Cooper beat Highlands, to Cooper, is awesome and exciting, but because they started their season 1-0 and beat a VERY good team to do so. That is all that matters to the Jags.

 

They are already looking forward to NCC this Friday at Cooper. Highlands is a great team, and will be ok. They have 10 weeks to get it figured out and they will. Cooper has some momentum, but definitely have a lot of things to fix and improve on. DB's, DL, OL, WR, everyone needs to improve, and Borchers will make sure to address that this week.

 

Good luck Highlands against Campbell County this week, and good luck Cooper as they take on NCC.

 

They beat a Highlands Team, lets wait to call this Highlands team a VERY good team or not.

I haven't seen any one post that because of the first game that Cooper can beat anybody. I do know that they go at it one game at a time and the way it shold be and the way that Coach Borchers prefers and he will keep the players focused on the task at hand and not allow them to look past the opponent that is next on the schedule.

 

Is it wrong to be happy with their performance in week 0? I hope not.

I haven't seen any post claiming they are ready for Trinity or anyone else. Lets just enjoy the season for what it is. High School football, the greatest sport in the world!

What the heck are you talking about? The bolded is truth period. All we heard from 2012 on was how Cooper was afraid to play Highlands and how they along with everyone else outside their district ducked Highlands. I was told on here point blank in 2012 that if Cooper ever wanted to win a State Championship then they needed to play Highlands which would prepare them to win a title. Btw, what the heck does beating Highlands have to do with being a high school expert? Wow, this game really got the best of you didn't it? The sky isn't falling in Ft Thomas but listening to you you'd think it was. Get off your high horse, your team got beat...something YOU said couldn't happen especially against a NKY team. Learn some humility from some of your teams other fans. I won't hold my breath though.

 

Go ahead buddy, explain how the "bolded" was Bull Crap....go ahead, I'll wait for your words of wisdom.

 

I'm not on a high horse. This is my third post on this thread. Show me where I said NKY teams were "afraid" to play Highlands. I'll wait. I never say the word "afraid" when talking about HS football, so your barking up the wrong tree. Rather than say afraid I would say they preferred not to play HHS. With Highlands being on a National stage in the recent past, it could be Highlands didn't want to play some or most NKY teams, and it wasn't because they were afraid.Do you think that is possible?

 

This game didn't get to me. The game got to a lot of people. Show me where I said, fire the coach, find a new QB , go to the JV team to find better players, I'll wait.

Gotch ya! So something of zero relevance.

 

Yep.

Never once did I say fire the coach. However I did say I have seen the last 2 games and I see a lot of talent just sitting on the bench doing nothing. But watch the JV game and boom they have what it takes. That is all I have said. My son does play football but you can not tell me and believe it yourself that if your son is on the team he isn't worried about the talent. I have nothing but respect for the coaches and teams however just a little opening for the JV may do our the team a world of

good . And I may be wrong who knows. It's very frustrating sitting and watching a team lose when you know they can and will do much better in the season coming forth

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.