Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 37 Highlands 13

Featured Replies

Jack I'm glad your son has done so well, however never heard of him sorry. But then again if he isn't big that would be why with him being on defense you don't hear much about the little guys unless they are something special. But come on man if your son has played varsity all 4 years which is GREAT he and you know we have major problems. And that is all I am saying. Nothing bad about your son or the team as far as that goes. I just see some real talent in the JV team also.

  • Replies 453
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't drink. Talk about being a model citizen for your kids. Do they get on here and read some of your posts? Dealt with your kind many times over the years.

 

Same here. Can't take a joke? You say what you want. You challenge people all the time. That's not a one way street. Why so serious all of a sudden. You really can't stand losing. You are really bent out of shape about a Highschool team getting blownout. It's not that big of a deal. Believe me when I say this is not the only time this year you're going to feel like this. What have I said that's so terrible. I expect kids to win and lose with grace. If I mention that that doesn't happen you don't have to get defensive, you don't have to care at all. You sure are defending something that "didn't happen " with such fervor. If I make fun of you wining, that doesn't make me a bad person. It just means that crap is funny!

Y'know... we had this conversation two or three days ago in this very thread.

I know, but the. Lawidcat posted

the entire history list today and since I've been in cloud 9 for 3 days I haven't slept. So I'm not thinking clear.

Jack I'm glad your son has done so well' date=' however never heard of him sorry. But then again if he isn't big that would be why with him being on defense you don't hear much about the little guys unless they are something special. But come on man if your son has played varsity all 4 years which is GREAT he and you know we have major problems. And that is all I am saying. Nothing bad about your son or the team as far as that goes. I just see some real talent in the JV team also.[/quote']

 

Please stop! You're embarrassing the program at this point!

Same here. Can't take a joke? You say what you want. You challenge people all the time. That's not a one way street. Why so serious all of a sudden. You really can't stand losing. You are really bent out of shape about a Highschool team getting blownout. It's not that big of a deal. Believe me when I say this is not the only time this year you're going to feel like this. What have I said that's so terrible. I expect kids to win and lose with grace. If I mention that that doesn't happen you don't have to get defensive, you don't have to care at all. You sure are defending something that "didn't happen " with such fervor. If I make fun of you wining, that doesn't make me a bad person. It just means that crap is funny!

 

What on god's green earth are you talking about. I didn't lose because I did not play now did I? Now we are talking about kids winning and losing with grace? Did something happen that I am not aware of after the game? What exactly "happened" to which you refer? Do you even know what you are talking about? If I make fun of you preaching, it doesn't make me a bad person. It just means that I am not interested in hearing it.

Please stop! You're embarrassing the program at this point!

 

This is not a Highlands poster you realize that correct? Just take a good close look at that post and it is all you need to know.

We all need to go up at the game and give Mr Jack a hug maybe he would feel better

Happened to get gas on the way home tonight at the Newport Krogers. Noticed a guy in a Highlands t shirt pumping gas. Saying how bout them Jaguars really loud...........Dont think he liked that much.

 

Oops.

Not a real highlands poster because I have never heard of your son? Nope and while asking around no one I have talked to knows of him either SORRY to burst your bubble. But as I said I wish him well really I do

Not a real highlands poster because I have never heard of your son? Nope and while asking around no one I have talked to knows of him either SORRY to burst your bubble. But as I said I wish him well really I do

 

That's sad then because I'm a Dixie fan and I've heard of his son. If you attended games like you say you do, you would know who his son is too.

And I go to them. But enough as I said enough of this conversation. We lost. Better luck next weekend

Never said he was small. What I said was I have never heard of him . Now I have heard of a few on D that are bigger but never 10 sorry. Now had he said 54 yes I have heard that one many times but no 10 sorry

Never said he was small. What I said was I have never heard of him . Now I have heard of a few on D that are bigger but never 10 sorry. Now had he said 54 yes I have heard that one many times but no 10 sorry

 

Exactly then we rest our case. Trust me anybody that has been around HHS knows him.

Oh I have been around and I do not know his son sorry. But I will ask around more tomorrow I would like to see what kind of beast he is. As I said if he has played the last 4 years he should be awesome. And his father should be very proud of him. Mine has been playing also just not varsity and I am still very proud of him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.