Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 UK Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

Nov. 2: vs. Ottawa (Exhibition)

Nov. 6: vs. Kentucky State (Exhibition)

Nov. 13: vs. Albany (Rupp Arena)

Nov. 14: vs. NJIT (Rupp Arena)

Nov. 17: vs. Duke (United Center, Chicago)

Nov. 20: vs. Wright State (Rupp Arena)

Nov. 24: vs. Boston University (Rupp Arena)

Nov. 27: vs. USF (American Airlines Arena, Miami)

Nov. 30: vs. Illinois State (Rupp Arena)

 

Dec. 3: at UCLA (Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles)

Dec. 9: vs. Eastern Kentucky (Rupp Arena)

Dec. 12: vs. Arizona State (Rupp Arena)

Dec. 19: vs. Ohio State (Barclays Center, Brooklyn)

Dec. 26: vs. Louisville (Rupp Arena)

 

Jan. 2 – Ole Miss

Jan. 5 – at LSU

Jan. 9 – at Alabama

Jan. 12 – Mississippi St.

Jan. 16 – at Auburn

Jan. 21 – at Arkansas

Jan. 23 – Vanderbilt

Jan. 27 – Missouri

Jan. 30: at Kansas (Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence)

 

Feb. 2 – at Tennessee

Feb. 6 – Florida

Feb. 9 – Georgia

Feb. 13 – at South Carolina

Feb. 18 – Tennessee

Feb. 20 – at Texas A&M

Feb. 23 – Alabama

Feb. 27 – at Vanderbilt

 

March 1 – at Florida

March 5 – LSU

March 9-13 – SEC Tournament

 

Kentucky?s 2015-16 Basketball Schedule | Kentucky Sports Radio

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky has finished the season with Florida every season but once since 1999, a game with Tennessee in 2011. The last time they played LSU in the finale was in 1995 when they won 127-80. Chris Harrison had 16 points on his senior day.

Nice schedule. CAL taking his talent to South Beach.

  • Author
26-3.

 

Which games do you have as losses?

 

I've got them losing to Duke, Kansas, at LSU, at Arkansas, at Texas A&M, at Vandy, & at Florida.

I'll go something like 28-6, in the Elite 8 with a chance.

Someone has to go ahead and get it out of the way.

Kind of random having the KU game in late January. I like it.

Duke has the same problem as UK so I think the Cats will take them as I like UK's roster vs Dukes. But I'll go with 4 losses, 3 SEC and 1 to OSU

I was told by an Assistant AD at USF, that an email was going out to all season ticket holders offering tickets to the Kentucky game in Miami. The object is to keep the USF contingent together, the 5 of us that show up, so we're not lost in the sea of blue. I told him I will be sporting UK and USF gear, so he needed to take that into consideration, .......... or not. :D

That sounds like a fun road trip for Cats fans!

Which games do you have as losses?

 

I've got them losing to Duke, Kansas, at LSU, at Arkansas, at Texas A&M, at Vandy, & at Florida.

 

One of the following - Duke, OSU or Kansas. Two SEC road losses.

Kind of random having the KU game in late January. I like it.

 

I wish teams would do that more often.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.