Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 UK Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

4-5 losses. Kansas at Kansas will be tough. @LSU too. Maybe a couple more SEC road games.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kind of random having the KU game in late January. I like it.

 

I wish teams would do that more often.

 

It used to be the norm for Kentucky.

It used to be the norm for Kentucky.

 

Yep. Last team I can remember them doing that with was Villanova in the late 90s. Mauled them if memory serves.

Why are several of you picking them to lose to Ohio State on a neutral court? Do the Buckeyes have more than I think they do?

Nov. 17: vs. Duke (United Center, Chicago)

 

tumblr_nif1swCxkG1tp80nvo1_400.gif

Home schedule is horrible again if your a season ticket holder. Getting tougher to buy them every year.

Where are your seats, because I'd probably take them off your hands :lol2:

Where are your seats, because I'd probably take them off your hands :lol2:

 

I posted them for sale on the advertising portion of BGP.

I see about 5 losses. I think this year's UK team will be much tougher than most people are anticipating. A much different type of team than the past couple years.

Got the tickets to the Hoophall Miami Invitational.

 

The first game will be USF vs. Kentucky at 5 pm followed by Memphis vs. Ohio State.

 

Section 118 Row 24 Seats 14 & 15.

Booked the hotel room in Miami.

 

Oddly enough, it's costing us as much to stay in the Hilton, downtown, as it did for us to stay at the Baymont Inn in Tallahassee, earlier this month. I like Baymont Inns, they have some really nice ones in Kentucky, but they're no Hilton and the one in Tally was a bit run down.

  • Author

The Blue/White Game is tomorrow night at 7:00 pm on the SEC Network.

The Blue/White Game is tomorrow night at 7:00 pm on the SEC Network.

 

This team is gonna score that's for sure. Guard play is impressive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.