Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 UK Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

Derek Willis may go down as the most dominate practice/scrimmage player in the history of the program.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the possibilities that I see with this team so far tonight. Alex, Skal and the 3 guards will be fun to watch. Big kid Humphries has crazy soft hands.

This team is gonna score that's for sure. Guard play is impressive.

 

They can really, really pass. Ulis, Briscoe and Murray playing together isn't fair...

The Blue/White Game is tomorrow night at 7:00 pm on the SEC Network.

 

Daughter is there tonight. 5th row. Not quite the TAC Zone, but not bad.

Kind of random having the KU game in late January. I like it.

 

That is on my bucket list to go watch them at KU this year. I sure hope it works out.

  • Author

Second half was sloppy, but pretty good action in the first half. I think Cal is going to play fast, but I really like Skal's skill level down low.

Second half was sloppy, but pretty good action in the first half. I think Cal is going to play fast, but I really like Skal's skill level down low.

 

If Cal doesn't play fast with this group, I'm calling for his job... :lol2:

UK opens the season at #2 in the AP poll, behind the team in NC being investigated for cheating.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.