Sorority Recruitment Video Objectifying?

Bert

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you kidding me? It's college girls having fun. I must warn folks though, sorority girls like to smile, have fun, wear bikinis at times and....well...act like females. When will this overdone PC bull-lony stop?

By the way, I was at UK this past Sunday and there were TONS of young ladies checking out the sororities. My wife and I decided to have some Canes and the place was packed so we had to sit in the middle of a group of about 20 young ladies. My wife and I were having a ball listening and talking to them about campus life, searching for apartments, and life in general. They were all beautiful intelligent young ladies.

Are you kidding me? It's college girls having fun. I must warn folks though, sorority girls like to smile, have fun, wear bikinis at times and....well...act like females. When will this overdone PC bull-lony stop?

And they like to take lots and lots of pictures, with the "one hand stuck on their hip pose.":lol2:

Is it a big deal? No.

Is it shocking that there's a lack of diversity? No.

Is it objectifying of females? Of course it is.

There are "all Black" fraternities and sororities at most colleges. Are you offended by that too or is that ok?