Per McKee, Scott County is the Dallas Cowboys of Kentucky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article:

"I feel like we all have a role to play and I'm going to play mine,” Keith Guy said. “I know coach will find another really good back to help me and the team, and help us get a championship. That's the goal."

"When Demarco Murray and Tony Romo take the field for the Cowboys, and how they feel, that's how I want our guys to feel when they take the field for Scott Co. High School. This is the Dallas Cowboys of Kentucky."

From the article:

"I feel like we all have a role to play and I'm going to play mine,” Keith Guy said. “I know coach will find another really good back to help me and the team, and help us get a championship. That's the goal."

"When Demarco Murray and Tony Romo take the field for the Cowboys, and how they feel, that's how I want our guys to feel when they take the field for Scott Co. High School. This is the Dallas Cowboys of Kentucky."

I'm going to assume that Mr. Guy isn't really much of a Cowboys fan if he believes that Demarco Murray is still in Dallas.

So "decent team, really good stats, no real threat to win anything" is how Scott County wants to be viewed?

To me it always seems like the Cowboys are one of the picks from the NFC to reach the Super Bowl. Yes, I know they do not but they are America's team...