Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

was there a shooting on or near campus yesterday?

Just saw UC cops will no longer pull over anyone for minor violations. Good or bad ?

 

Thought that was announced quite a while ago. Say a month or so after the shooting. Perhaps I'm thinking of the limiting of patrol areas.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Thought that was announced quite a while ago. Say a month or so after the shooting. Perhaps I'm thinking of the limiting of patrol areas.

 

It may have been. One of the talk shows was interviewing the head of the UC cops because there was gun shot on campus and they brought it up about not making stops.

It may have been. One of the talk shows was interviewing the head of the UC cops because there was gun shot on campus and they brought it up about not making stops.

 

UC cops no longer allowed to make traffic stops off campus.

 

Post #711 on August 5th

Jurors and attorneys show up Tuesday. It will be a mess down there with press, protestors, and lookey-loos.

Edited by Clyde

Saying a prayer that Cincinnati stays calm through this process. Hopefully there will be no out of towners showing up to start trouble either.

I heard on the radio this morning that BLM is going to have a gathering outside the jury selection and all through the case. They claimed they will accept either outcome they just want to have a presence to show that someone cares.

Jurors and attorneys show up Tuesday. It will be a mess down there with press, protestors, and lookey-loos.

 

There was a line wrapped around the street this morning because of extra security to get in as well as the mass of people. I mentioned this morning how bad it would suck if you had to be in court today for like a traffic offense if it is in the same location.

I heard on the radio this morning that BLM is going to have a gathering outside the jury selection and all through the case. They claimed they will accept either outcome they just want to have a presence to show that someone cares.

 

I don't see them accepting a not guilty verdict.

I don't see them accepting a not guilty verdict.

 

I agree, I was just stating what I had heard.

Judge ruled that medical and criminal history is imadmissible.

Judge ruled that medical and criminal history is imadmissible.

I agree that his criminal history should not be admissible.

 

I'm not sure why medical history would even be an option to be brought up?

Judge ruled that medical and criminal history is imadmissible.

 

Marijuana in the car was admitted though.

  • Author
Marijuana in the car was admitted though.

 

and the cash?

Judge ruled that medical and criminal history is imadmissible.

 

That's enough to get him off. Guy committing a criminal act was trying to run. Ran when cop said no, cop felt life was in danger.

I agree that his criminal history should not be admissible.

 

I'm not sure why medical history would even be an option to be brought up?

 

I don't know...what if officer Tensing knew him well and knew things about his criminal history that might have influenced his approach to him?

 

By all accounts, Mr. Dubose was never a violent offender, but there may have been something in his history that could explain why he felt the need to draw his gun in the first place.

 

I understand that this is far fetched given what the news has reported, but as we all know, the news is rarely unbiased.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.