Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Lies.

 

Chill now, I retracted that post.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure Ukmustangfan can speak for himself. He is doing a pretty good job of it this morning.

 

I'm pretty sure he can too.

 

What's your point?

  • Author
I'm pretty sure he can too.

 

What's your point?

Just found it odd that you know so much about someone that you can tell me what he is thinking and why.

Chill now, I retracted that post.

 

Wrong word choice. Apologies. Fact remains, I absolutely am willing to view shootings as justified when, IMO, it's merited.

Just found it odd that you know so much about someone that you can tell me what he is thinking and why.

 

I mean, I can read...

  • Author
Wrong word choice. Apologies. Fact remains, I absolutely am willing to view shootings as justified when, IMO, it's merited.

 

I think there was one on here that I thought the cop was out of line. Lol.

TAC I will say that from your posts that I can recall you have never said a shooting was justified, you have only said it could have been possibly avoided IF the victims would have done exactly as told.

You've said people that stomp on or burn the American flag should be though. You've also never felt an officer involved shooting was unjustified.

 

Once again you are wrong. Ive said that stomping and burning the American Flag was an act of domestic terrorism and needed to be dealt with yes. Only if those that are threats need to be eliminated.

 

Also, I never said the SC Officer Shooting was justified.

You didn't have to say it. Your past comments are enough to go on.

 

Your right post #74 says alot to debunk your arguments.

Ive never said disobey and order and be killed, never.

 

I have said if someone was a threat, you have to eliminate that threat. Simply disobeying an order does not equal a threat. Disobeying an order plus X, Y, Z and such does.

 

At the moment the suspect put his car back into gear, he became a threat not only to the officer, but anyone in the area. Its very clear in the video that the suspect was not going to be detained easily.

 

 

While you may see fleeing as a threat many police agencies and courts disagree. Chicago PD policy does not allow officers to fire just because one is fleeing.

While you may see fleeing as a threat many police agencies and courts disagree. Chicago PD policy does not allow officers to fire just because one is fleeing.

 

Fleeing on foot, and fleeing in a weapon are two totally different scenarios IMO.

Fleeing on foot, and fleeing in a weapon are two totally different scenarios IMO.

 

In a weapon?

The car he was driving.

 

 

 

Again , your opinion is not policy. Chicago suspended 3 officers for firing at a fleeing suspect in a car who had just hit their car.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.