Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

Again , your opinion is not policy. Chicago suspended 3 officers for firing at a fleeing suspect in a car who had just hit their car.

 

12 peoples opinion is what is going to decide this case is it not.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 peoples opinion is what is going to decide this case is it not.

 

Not necessarily.

12 peoples opinion is what is going to decide this case is it not.

 

I am going to be curious to see how the attorney tries to show that the officer felt he feared for his life. I don't think a suspect trying to flee in a car would meet most people's definition.

 

Does that defense require Tensing to testify?

I agree that his criminal history should not be admissible.

 

I'm not sure why medical history would even be an option to be brought up?

 

You can make all of that stuff inadmissible. Doesn't mean you can make Tensing or other officers knowledge of it or prior dealing with him inadmissible. All it means is they'd have written statements or testimony vs documented incidents with police and medical records. I don't know if that existed but I'm saying it's still easy to get around it.

Like being born black?

 

Such an overplayed line. I feel you actually begin to believe it after a while.

Pretty scary to know people on here feel like disobeying an officer is justification for a death sentence, isn't it?

 

Scary that people say this was an execution. I'm guessing the body camera was so he could enjoy it again and again?

  • Author
In a weapon?

 

Yes, a weapon. Same type of weapon used by the girl in Boone county that didn't end well.

Scary that people say this was an execution. I'm guessing the body camera was so he could enjoy it again and again?

 

What was it then? I had a lady pass me going much faster in the football parking lot tonight.

What was it then? I had a lady pass me going much faster in the football parking lot tonight.

 

A costly mistake due to an overreaction.

A costly mistake due to an overreaction.

 

I don't even know if the negligent homicide arguement exist. Not that Tensing would accept it.

Yes, a weapon. Same type of weapon used by the girl in Boone county that didn't end well.

 

 

Was the car going to go Jetsons on him and scoot sideways?

  • Author
Was the car going to go Jetsons on him and scoot sideways?

 

I do believe the cop was leaning in his car, trying to stop the thug from from starting the car and putting it into gear. Maybe you should watch the video since it has been so long ago?

I do believe the cop was leaning in his car, trying to stop the thug from from starting the car and putting it into gear. Maybe you should watch the video since it has been so long ago?

 

Watched it again yesterday. If he truly did fear he was going to get hurt or killed I would argue it was an unreasonable fear based on the video.

  • Author
Watched it again yesterday. If he truly did fear he was going to get hurt or killed I would argue it was an unreasonable fear based on the video.

 

He pulled the trigger for a reason, fear, panic or who knows why. Not sure that there will be 12 folks to convict him based upon the video, Even Though it is in Cincinnati.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.