Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

Much like Deters will drag Tensing thru the mud, you can bet the defense will bring up all the wonderful details of Mr. Dubose's past as well. It will be an ugly trial to be on. Won't be a quick one for sure.

 

Will that information be allowed? Not sure why it would be as Tensing never knew his identity before murdering him.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Will that information be allowed? Not sure why it would be as Tensing never knew his identity before murdering him.

Valid point. Not sure how that will work.

Unless the jury has been living under a rock, they'll probably hear almost of this before the trial even begins. At the same time, I don't know how The defense would get his record or promiscuity or potential for drugs into the open since none of it had any bearing on whether Tensing feared for his life as any of that potential information was unknown since the officer didn't even know who he was.

Let's say that Dubose had 60 tickets, 28 children by 32 different women, 14 pounds of cocaine in his trunk, had NWA F the Police blaring, called the officer a cracker, and had a Black Panther bumper sticker.

 

Any of that material to the charge against Officer Tensing?

 

That'd be impressive.

If 2 pounds was found in the car it would have been out there in the media by now.

 

Local Fox News(channel 19) led off one of their 10 o clock broadcasts with it a few days after the shooting. It never was mentioned on here that I could find, haven't been on this thread for awhile though. Maybe it is/was on their website.

Edited by All In

Local Fox News(channel 19) led off one of their 10 o clock broadcasts with it a few days after the shooting. It never was mentioned on here that I could find' date=' haven't been on this thread for awhile though. Maybe it is/was on their website.[/quote']

 

Thanks. Just heard it on WLW.

Thanks. Just heard it on WLW.

 

They're behind a week or so

They're behind a week or so

 

Is it relevant?

Is it relevant?

Just goes to motive as to why DuBose put car in drive to drive away...not much else.

Just goes to motive as to why DuBose put car in drive to drive away...not much else.

 

Agreed and agreed.

IF you're the defense attorney (and I hear he is really good) isn't your ultimate goal to minimize how many years Officer Tensing goes to prison? That murder charge may prove difficult for Mr Deters as juries are hesitant to go that far with an officer of the law. However, I just can't see any way they see that video and completely let him walk free.

 

As I've said, it will be a fascinating trial.

IF you're the defense attorney (and I hear he is really good) isn't your ultimate goal to minimize how many years Officer Tensing goes to prison? That murder charge may prove difficult for Mr Deters as juries are hesitant to go that far with an officer of the law. However, I just can't see any way they see that video and completely let him walk free.

 

As I've said, it will be a fascinating trial.

 

You think it will actually go to trial? I don't.

You think it will actually go to trial? I don't.

 

I do.

 

What do you think will happen?

You think it will actually go to trial? I don't.

 

Why not? I don't see Deters pleading Tensing out. Not after his press conference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.