Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandra Bland

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see what the investigations reveal.

Should be investigated for sure.

Doesn't sound good.

 

3 options correct ?

 

1. An actual suicide

2. Police corruption

3. Another inmate killed her

Originally stopped for improper signaling?!?!

 

Hope these officers do not move to Kentucky - they could cite most of the state.

 

Seriously though -

 

How does a (very) minor traffic violation end like this?

 

How does a guy selling untaxed cigarettes end up dead?

 

Things seem far more heavy handed than in the past.

 

Video showed another officer trying to intimidate video taker - "you need to leave". The videoer probably lucky he did not end in cell next door.

The officer that arrested her has been placed on desk duty for violating the department's policy on traffic stops and it's courtesy policy. The jail has been cited for violations of minimum jail procedures as well.

No way I'm buying the suicide. I doubt the family will ever get the answers they want and need.

No way I'm buying the suicide. I doubt the family will ever get the answers they want and need.

 

Well I just read where a video has surfaced that shows her talking about depression and PTSD back in March. That does make me consider suicide as a possibility now, but I still lean toward some sort of homicide.

 

Well I just read where a video has surfaced that shows her talking about depression and PTSD back in March. That does make me consider suicide as a possibility now, but I still lean toward some sort of homicide.

 

Lean towards that based on what, exactly?

Lean towards that based on what, exactly?

 

I still have an extremely hard time believing she would kill herself over a traffic violation and subsequent arrest, and how she was treated by the arresting officer.

I'd guess that well over 99% of people that die while incarcerated die due to self inflicted or inmate inflicted harm. But it's more fun to speculate that it's the less than 1%, right?

 

If she died at the hands of corrections officers then they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.