High Speed Police Chase in Fort Wright

NamecipS

Yea just drove by there a bunch of news crews and other cars have the lot filled. Pretty cool sight to see.

You missed your opportunity. You could have been interviewed by all of them. Just tell them you witnessed the chase, and then you could add "I got a good look at him and he looked like a Highlands fan". :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, as was mentioned, he got greedy. I didn't realize how far he has traveled for some of his bank robberies. Plus being stupid enough not to come up with something to hide his identity.

As far as him not having a weapon. I say pretty much all of robbers who do not show a weapon, do not have a weapon.

Have they said how much money the Bandit stole?

The only thing the articles are saying is that he fled with more than $1000. Bank robbing isn't a real lucrative side job. Most of the time you hear about the robbers gettin a couple grand or so. It's certainly not worth the punishment that you get if you get caught.

My best friend works for Independence, his hunch nailed the sock hat bandit.

What was his hunch? He had done made it out of Independence. A Kenton County officer spotted the car in Fort Wright and the arresting officers where Covington cops.

What was his hunch? He had done made it out of Independence. A Kenton County officer spotted the car in Fort Wright and the arresting officers where Covington cops.

He spotted and chased the bandit in a 4 bagger all the way to Covington.

Also, you see so many cops in Independence because I told them about you, just kidding lol.