Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High Speed Police Chase in Fort Wright

Featured Replies

Just witnessed a high speed police chase down 17 in Fort Wright. Had I turned when the light turned green the car the police are chasing would have t-boned me. Crazy!!!!!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling my son to see where he's at!

We witnessed it as well. We were coming back from Penn Station and traveling South on 17 right about where the White Castle Dist center is when the 1st 2 cop cars passed us chasing the car northbound on Ky 17. An additional 7 cop cars passed in the time we turned into our place of business across from Pioneer Park. It was Crazy! We knew something wasn't right.....Has anyone seen Eric Deters lately? Maybe they were chasing him.....:banana:

Bank robbery. Caught the guy. Still a mess.

  • Author

Knew he was going to crash soon after I saw him. Once he got to the city streets at the end of 17, he was screwed.

Some people want to do away with ALL high speed chases.

 

Glad they got the bank robber and I hope no one is hurt.

Makes sense now I was wondering what was going on at 5/3rd when I drove by there a few minutes ago.

Is it the sock hat bandit?

Glad you're safe Namecips

  • Author
Glad you're safe Namecips

 

Thanks. It would have been really really close had I turned.

Somebody got too greedy...

Pretty impressive Independence finest caught him!

Pretty impressive Independence finest caught him!

 

When the Police have the green light they are really good at their jobs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.