Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High Speed Police Chase in Fort Wright

Featured Replies

I drove by at about 2:00. I'd say there were 7 to 8 cruisers.

 

Were shots fired? I saw markers where there might be shell casings?

 

Why was 275 West from 3L closed off?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press conference planned for 5pm at Independence city building. They will neither confirm or deny that this is the sock hat bandit at this time.

High speed chase, peoples lives are in peril. One of those cases where I hope he ended up with a few extra bruises as he tripped getting in the police car.

High speed chase, peoples lives are in peril. One of those cases where I hope he ended up with a few extra bruises as he tripped getting in the police car.

 

Nah, it is more more satisfying to smile at them because you know their future.

I drove by at about 2:00. I'd say there were 7 to 8 cruisers.

 

Were shots fired? I saw markers where there might be shell casings?

 

Why was 275 West from 3L closed off?

 

There was an accident this morning that caused that closure. Not a good day to be in the Fort Wright area if you were in a hurry.

My wife is so glad (and me too) that she is no longer a bank teller.

Why were all of the officers at 275/3L if the crash happened a mile away?

Press conference planned for 5pm at Independence city building. They will neither confirm or deny that this is the sock hat bandit at this time.

 

Yea just drove by there a bunch of news crews and other cars have the lot filled. Pretty cool sight to see.

There was a crash at the Thorntons gas station and 17 intersection during the chase. That is where the guys bumper fell off.

Not to bright to rob a bank a quarter of a mile from Independence police station.

Not to bright to rob a bank a quarter of a mile from Independence police station.

 

Thats what I said to a co-worker that lives in Covington.

Thats what I said to a co-worker that lives in Covington.

 

You can't go one mile with out passing a cop in Independence.

Not to bright to rob a bank a quarter of a mile from Independence police station.

 

The County Police station isn't that far away either...

The County Police station isn't that far away either...

 

A mile up the rode. The bandit is lucky he didn't get killed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.