Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slice to SJU

Featured Replies

Deal being finalized.

Not good for Kentucky's recruiting, but Cal will find someone to replace him I'm sure.

Most likely Tony Barbee will take his spot according to Evan Daniels.

Well that's a bummer but we knew it was coming.

Not good for Kentucky's recruiting, but Cal will find someone to replace him I'm sure.

 

Can we say for sure it will hurt UK's recruiting? He was barely here a year. He had success, but Cal recruited well before him.

Can we say for sure it will hurt UK's recruiting? He was barely here a year. He had success, but Cal recruited well before him.

 

I'm sure UK and Coach Cal will be fine. But Slice was a very good recruiter. Might see a kid go to St. John's that UK would have landed had he stayed in Lexington.

Cal needs to quit recruiting these one and done coaches. :)

There goes Diallo.

 

Thankfully

Thankfully

 

I liked Diallo's play in the McDonald's game. I was hoping UK landed him.

I'll miss see his gangster persona on the bench. In the end a greater gain for SJU than a loss for UK. Next man up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.