Christians can't turn down HYPOTHETICAL catering jobs but Muslims...

All Tell

And that's your opinion. I think it is a great example of the double standard of how people of faith are treated. I would really encourage all Christians who have jobs where they are expected to work on Christmas to refuse to work and then when they are fired see if the EEOC comes to their rescue.

And that's your opinion. I think it is a great example of the double standard of how people of faith are treated. I would really encourage all Christians who have jobs where they are expected to work on Christmas to refuse to work and then when they are fired see if the EEOC comes to their rescue.

Careful, that is some serious reaching there. You may pull something.

Last I checked, family doctors at St. Elizabeth can't prescribe contraceptives to women. They can't perform abortions. That is due to the fact that they are a Catholic based hospital. They are abstaining from services that they could render.

Last I checked, family doctors at St. Elizabeth can't prescribe contraceptives to women. They can't perform abortions. That is due to the fact that they are a Catholic based hospital. They are abstaining from services that they could render.

Huh?