April 6, 201511 yr Horrible base running by Hamilton in the 8th inning. He is on 1st, Votto at bat and he has a full count and Hamilton doesn't go on the pitch. Votto hits a base hit into left and Hamilton only gets to 2nd. that is horrible He did make up for it by stealing 3rd.
April 6, 201511 yr Sorry, I watched until the rain delay...turned it back on tied 2-2 in the top of the inning. I'll stay with it the rest of the way. #Closer
April 6, 201511 yr Votto had the biggest AB of the game easily. Worked an 0-2 to a 3-2 single. That's what he is paid to do in those situations
April 6, 201511 yr Like the mean "George Foster" look on Aroldis. At first I thought he had the Foster sideburns but then noticed it was a full beard. Looks more muscular than last year. Let's all hope it's natural.
April 7, 201511 yr Horrible base running by Hamilton in the 8th inning. He is on 1st, Votto at bat and he has a full count and Hamilton doesn't go on the pitch. Votto hits a base hit into left and Hamilton only gets to 2nd. that is horrible Only one out. That is not an automatic run on 3-2 count situation so I wouldn't say horrible and I definitely wouldn't blast Hamilton.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.