Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @Reds series (4/6-4/9/15)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Unfortunately I don't know until I enter the ballpark. Sometimes I can guess where they'll place me' date=' or sometimes I can choose if I sold more peanuts, soda, or water than anyone the previous game. Can't guess the rotation yet since we've only worked one so far. Maybe I should get an extra button that says, "BGP name is MJ" haha![/quote']

 

 

There you go. I'll post my seat section on Saturday.

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing the four out save won't be an option. It's not like Chapman couldn't have slept all day today.

Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Mesoraco C

Bruce RF

Byrd LF

Phillips 2B

Cozart SS

Leake P

I was a little too busy on Monday to see any of the game really. I know its the same guys, but is that the same order as Opening Day?

Bruce & Byrd are flipped...

 

Oh okay, that's what I thought but wasn't sure.

Looking at the radar, it's looking like there may be a bit of a delay, but by 8-8:30ish the rain should be done for a while. I imagine they'll get it in tonight.

Reds have won 15 out of last 18 with Sam Holbrook behind the plate.

Byrd has been terrible offensively so far this year. I hope he turns it around quickly.

 

Reds up 3-2 bottom 4. Leave bases loaded

Byrd has been terrible offensively so far this year. I hope he turns it around quickly. Reds up 3-2 bottom 4. Leave bases loaded

 

So far this year? You mean in his 6 ABs?

  • Author

The Reds offense has given Leake the lead on 3 separate occasions tonight, and each time he has given up the lead the next inning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.