Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @Reds series (4/6-4/9/15)

Featured Replies

Cingrani. One of those guys that always makes you shake your head.

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bout that Votto guy!!! Mr. Clutch. It helps that Billy was on 2nd.

Byrd gets off the schneid.

Love it. Great at bat Joey!!! I'll be in attendance in a little more than 10 hours for the sweep.

So far the seeds have won 2 games they probably would have lost last year.

  • Author
So far the seeds have won 2 games they probably would have lost last year.

 

 

Drink some coffee. :lol2:

Reds have won 15 out of last 18 with Sam Holbrook behind the plate.

 

Cool stat. I assume it is now 16 out of the last 19.

Cingrani. One of those guys that always makes you shake your head.

 

I wanted to trade Cingrani 2+ years ago. He's a lefty with a live fastball, but he is a thrower, not a pitcher.

I didn't stay up to watch the game last night, but sounds like a good win.

 

I heard a stat (can't confirm) that the Reds bullpen lost 36 games last year. Combine that with their atrocious record in 1-run games (which I think was worst in the MLB), and they're due for an uptick in wins. Whether that uptick is enough to compete for a division title remains to be seen.

Hoping the weather is reasonable today. My son will be 4 on Sunday and he and I are going to his first baseball game today for his birthday.

I made it to 1:15 and called it quits. Votto is the man,

We lasted through the 6th at the ballpark last night. 2+ hour rain delays are no bueno.

I believe it took Hamilton's 4th stolen base attempt this season before there was even a throw from the catcher.

He is so much fun to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.