April 9, 201511 yr Chris Bailey @Kentuckyweather 39 seconds ago Strong storms racing across northern Kentucky. Looks like the Reds will make it 3 for 3 with rain interrupting play. #Reds
April 9, 201511 yr Hamilton on pace for like 300 SB. Is that good? I do think he can reach 100 this year
April 9, 201511 yr Votto strikes out looking without ever swinging at a pitch with Hamilton on second and two outs. He has to be swinging in that situation. Please swing more Joey Votto!!!!!
April 9, 201511 yr I do think he can reach 100 this year If he gets on base half the time yeah. :lol2:
April 9, 201511 yr Author Radar looks like we should be in the clear about 3ish... I imagine DeSclafani will be done for the day then. That's a shame.
April 9, 201511 yr BP up again with guys on base. And predictably hits into a DP. Phillips currently leading the team in AVG with runners in scoring postion, batting .500. That's what you were hoping I would do, right?
April 9, 201511 yr Phillips currently leading the team in AVG with runners in scoring postion, batting .500. That's what you were hoping I would do, right? I was just pointing out even in the 7th spot he will get a lot of opportunities.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.