Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @Reds series (4/6-4/9/15)

Featured Replies

Votto ties it up with a 2-run bomb to dead center...This Votto guy is washed up.

 

He needs to swing more.

  • Replies 166
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Votto ties it up with a 2-run bomb to dead center...This Votto guy is washed up.

 

Yeah.

Votto needs to swing the bat more, smh. Hamilton and Votto have a nice thing going at the top of the order. He juiced Votto a heater and had Billy in the back of his mind.

Are you watching it? Gameday said he homered on a knuckle curve. Wish I could watch.

Are you watching it? Gameday said he homered on a knuckle curve. Wish I could watch.

 

Looked more like a straight curve to me but....

I'm at the game in the scout seats. I was watching if the ball would go out and when he delivered it I was watching Billy dancing out at 2nd. But it sure looked like a heater, I didn't look at the gun I was to busy yelling at the Buccos fans behind me. Looked straight to me.

I don't know if anyone is watching on tv but I snagged a liner off the bat of BP in the 7th. Everyone said I made the video board and it was a nice grab. If anyone can get a video that would be awesome but I don't know if it made TV. They gave me an award and some coupons which is pretty cool. image.jpg

Great start to the season!

Team didn't get a series sweep until late June last season. Great start to the season!

Byrdman get a hit?

It was an error according to ESPN Gamecast. Not sure. :idunno:

He needs to swing more.

 

I agree, the only swing in two straight at bats was the Home Run. He has to swing more with guys on base so I can see more HR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.