Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Who wins title? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This morning I'm leaning towards rooting for WI as Duke has won a NC recently and I've liked WI all year. On the other hand I've always been a Coach K fan.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy but I'm taking Wisconsin. Too much experience and I think they'll play better than they did last night. I don't think UK got Wisconsin's best game.

Call me crazy but I'm taking Wisconsin. Too much experience and I think they'll play better than they did last night. I don't think UK got Wisconsin's best game.

 

I don't think you're crazy at all. Experienced team, excellent coach with a well oiled system.

If Wisconsin keeps shooting the ball as well as they are then they win. However I just have a bad feeling some of the shots they made last night won't fall in this game and Duke will win.

Kaminsky vs Okafor is going to be one heck of a matchup.

 

Can Wisconsin contain Tyus Jones? I think he is the player that makes or breaks it for Duke.

 

Jones will break down the Badger D and create havoc. I expect the Dukies to win by double digits, unless they get in serious foul trouble.

Duke stinks. 8 guys with 4 freshmen.

Big part of me doesn't want to watch the game because I'm bitter from Saturday night. But I say all the time that I'm a college basketball fan, not just a UK fan, so not watching makes me a hypocrite. Should be a great game.

 

I'm really torn on who I want to win. One hand, you'd like to know you lost to the Champion. Plus I know some Duke fans who will go on and on about how they would have beat Kentucky too instead of just enjoying their Championship and that annoys me.

 

On the other hand, I like Duke's players a lot more and for some reason most of the players on Wisconsin's team just really annoy me (except for Sam Dekker, big fan of him). Plus I have a ton of respect for Coach K.

In order I have felt all season UK, Wisconsin, and Duke were the teams to beat. I think UK was set up better to beat Duke, but I think Duke is set up better to beat Wisconsin. I also said last week I can't see either UK or Wisconsin winning three brutally tough games in a row. Just too hard to do. This is not a slight against Duke, but they have not been challenged all tournament. Utah (5 seed) is the best team they have faced and they controlled the game. Don't give me Gonzaga. People go hook, line, sinker on them every single season. They are still a mid-major as far as I am concerned and reason they have been 2 Elite Eights in 16 years. They just don't have the horses major schools have. I think Duke brings home #5 by 9 points.

In order I have felt all season UK, Wisconsin, and Duke were the teams to beat. I think UK was set up better to beat Duke, but I think Duke is set up better to beat Wisconsin. I also said last week I can't see either UK or Wisconsin winning three brutally tough games in a row. Just too hard to do. This is not a slight against Duke, but they have not been challenged all tournament. Utah (5 seed) is the best team they have faced and they controlled the game. Don't give me Gonzaga. People go hook, line, sinker on them every single season. They are still a mid-major as far as I am concerned and reason they have been 2 Elite Eights in 16 years. They just don't have the horses major schools have. I think Duke brings home #5 by 9 points.

 

Agree 100%.

Game factor I had not considered that I heard discussed on radio ... getting to the free throw line and scoring on free throws is an important part of the Duke offense that will be negated tonight because Wisconsin does not commit fouls.

Game factor I had not considered that I heard discussed on radio ... getting to the free throw line and scoring on free throws is an important part of the Duke offense that will be negated tonight because Wisconsin does not commit fouls.

 

Duke will get to the line. They shot 18 in the earlier matchup in Madison.

Met Christian Laettner, told him I was a Duke fan that lived in Kentucky. He told me I was a brave one :lol2:

Met Christian Laettner, told him I was a Duke fan that lived in Kentucky. He told me I was a brave one :lol2:

 

Matt Jones interviewed him many moons ago on KSR. He said he goes musky fishing (whatever that is) in Kentucky on an annual basis with J.R. VanHoose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.