Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Who wins title? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one to pick; both are playing awesome right now. I'm thinking Wisconsin very closely. Guess we will see. I would like to see Bo Ryan get a national championship.

Kaminsky vs Okafor is going to be one heck of a matchup.

 

Can Wisconsin contain Tyus Jones? I think he is the player that makes or breaks it for Duke.

 

I completely agree with your points. For Duke to win, I think Jones needs to contribute strongly.

Duke wins by double digits. I think WI thought of this game as their championship. They've wanted this UK game since last years loss to the Cats and I think they spent their lot on this game. I do think Kaminsky will outplay Okafor only because he has a more rounded game and can pull Okafor away from the basket where his defense lacks. But I think Duke has too many offensive weapons for WI.

 

Duke wins easily

What are you doing????????????????????

 

 

You cheered for Wisconsin tonight. That hurt.

You cheered for Wisconsin tonight. That hurt.

 

I had an excuse! I wanted to attend the game :lol2:

I had an excuse! I wanted to attend the game :lol2:

Don't ever say I don't fulfill dreams :)

Don't ever say I don't fulfill dreams :)

 

Fine, I'll buy you an Andy Dalton jersey and fulfill yours.

Fine, I'll buy you an Andy Dalton jersey and fulfill yours.

The price may have just gone up lol

Duke by 15...As bad a matchup as Wisconsin was for UK, Duke is a worse matchup for Wisconsin, IMO.

I said about 2 months ago if Duke gets to the National Championship it's because they figured out how to somehow play defense. I also said Winslow would be the one that gets them there. So far this has been the case. One more game to follow through. I think this game will be on the guards instead of the bigs. Jones and Cook have to have big games.

I won't watch but Duke by 5

Interesting tidbit:

 

Wisconsin's Ho-Chunk Bronson Koenig, 6’4″ sophomore guard, is a tribal citizen of the Ho-Chunk,and becomes the second American Indian to ever play in a NCAA Division 1 men’s championship team. Dee Ketchum, from the Delaware Tribe, played in the 1958 championship game for the Kansas Jayhawks.

Hello. My name is Oldog75, I'm a UK fan...........................................and I'm rooting for DUKE in the national championship game!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.