Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Who wins title? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

20150406_160700-1.jpg

 

Finally got it to upload. The Jaguars hat really helps my image.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49995[/ATTACH]

 

Finally got it to upload. The Jaguars hat really helps my image.

Did he stomp on your chest?

After much analysis, I'm going to go with the Badgers because of Frank's dance moves. He's so silly!

I have never cheered for Duke in my life. My 15 year old son is in my work pool, he collects $370 if the Dukies win. I guess that I am rooting the wrong Blue and White tonight!

After much analysis, I'm going to go with the Badgers because of Frank's dance moves. He's so silly!

 

What happened to Team PurpleGrizzle?

I like Duke in a close one. I think Wisconsin is happy to be there and won't be getting the kind of calls that Kaminsky has gotten at other points in the season. Dude is really going to struggle with the physicality of the NBA when breathing on him isn't a foul anymore.

What happened to Team PurpleGrizzle?

 

Have you seen Frank the Tank dance to Shake It Off? He just seems like such a goofy guy. I have to root for goofy guys willing to just be themselves. I can relate to them.

 

On the other hand if #TeamPurpleGrizzle does win, I'm still not going to be upset. :D

In the Year of Coach K...first to 1K, another first for him tonight...first time he's beat an equal or higher seed for the title.

 

Duke 77-70

  • Author
In the Year of Coach K...first to 1K, another first for him tonight...first time he's beat an equal or higher seed for the title.

 

Duke 77-70

 

I did not realize that everytime he had won it had been over a lower seed. Interesting

I did not realize that everytime he had won it had been over a lower seed. Interesting

 

I didn't verify, heard it on Dan Patrick Show today

I didn't verify' date=' heard it on Dan Patrick Show today[/quote']This is true. I think each time Duke has won it all, it has been as a 1 seed, but no victories have been against a 1 seed. They beat Kansas (3 seed), Michigan (6 seed), Arizona (2 seed), and Butler (5 seed).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.