Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Kentucky does not win it all

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kentucky loses it will be a gigantic disappointment. But they are not unbeatable by any means. An elite 8 (or any loss for that matter) would be devastating -- but this is the NCAA tournament. Anything can happen. You cannot just expect to win the whole thing -- so probably not biggest the upset (unless they go down in the first 2 rounds), but it could maybe be the most disappointing with what's on the line.

Losing in a 1 game and out scenario cannot define a season. Yes, it would be disappointing but I would argue that losing to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT was more disappointing.

I for myself feel if Cats win today and 34-0 the rest is house money. It's been so fun to follow this year. I would be disappointed but in a one game anything can happen UK is by far the best team in the Nation not matter if they win or not.

Only if they were to lose to Duke in the finals on a last second shot.

This is like '78 for me. Anything less than the title is a disappointment. I didn't want to be this way. But 34-0 makes it that way for me. I felt the same in 2012. I wasn't as disappointed last year because after the way they played in the season I really didn't have the feeling of favorite. It felt like playing with house money. Now these Cats have to respond like the '78, '96 and '12 teams did. For the record, I felt supremely confident in the Cats in '84 and '10. I hope it doesn't end that way.

If that happens......alot of people will need therapy, as if we dont already. If they win there will be thousands of little ky boys with 3 names.......Willie Cauley Smith, Karl Anthony Jones, etc..........:popcorn:

I for one can only hope they get beat. That being said, since the Cavaliers are in the NBA I don't see them getting beat by anyone.

Would it be the biggest upset/disappointment in the Cats amazing history?

 

Ummm...I vote for this as biggest disappointment:

 

[video=youtube_share;J3_IT622Sbc]http://youtu.be/J3_IT622Sbc

And this is up there:

 

[video=youtube_share;PXFxQZOKlIU]

This one sucked, too:

 

[video=youtube_share;N7weXeUkHMw]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.