What will happen to Boyle, Highlands, Danville, Beechwood?

50inarow

What difference does it make how the playoffs are aligned?? Like has been said before, if you are good enough to win a State Title in the given year, it shouldn't matter who you play or when you play them.

It makes all the difference according to many.

I very clearly remember an interview with a coach (I'm sorry I'm not sure who it was, Nelson County is jumping to mind) when the the present alignment occurred. He was specifically asked why he liked it and he said because he didn't like it that a Louisville team was assured a spot in the finals. When it was pointed out that there was now a chance that 2 Louisville teams could face each other in the finals his reply was that there was just as good a chance that 2 non-Louisville teams could meet as well. It was up to the non-Louisville schools to get there.

I figured the Louisville teams would prefer playing earlier in the playoffs.

That way they can get it over with and just face some piddling school from out in the state that simply isnt commited to having the best football program, has coaches who just aren't as smart or hard working, as well as players who aren't as dedicated or willing to give what it takes to win. :bunny:

Then the finals can simply serve as a fun coronation where the Louisville team can let their subs and freshmen play in a title game while the varsity signs autographs and gives interviews on the sidelines.:sleep:

I do have this correct don't I? :confused:

Cheers,

Woody Jr

....everyone understands this is just a little parody, right ;)