Holmes 54 Campbell County 50

I4C

I beg to differ a travel called by the refs that didn't occur is a turnover, bad calls by the refs often gives the ball to the other team. Holmes had a 17 point lead and then came an obvious rash of totally preposterous calls. The camels hit a lot of threes but it came as a result of additional opportunities provided by the homering refs.

The same calls were made in favor of Holmes. There were no calls heavily favored toward either team. Give some credit to the lady camels. Holmes is very good and played a great game. The camels just didn't give up.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Several fouls not called,traveling calls not called, and numerous calls against homes that were nowhere close to being right. It was various obvious the group of refs from whatever region they are in called this game forbthe camels. It is unfortunate when the refs get that involved in the game . I have no ideal what kind of team camel county has with the game being

Called soooo slanted in their favor.

WOW! How about obvious missed lay-ups and FT for Holmes that did not help them in the 2nd half.

Also, before you call the refs 1 sided the fouls for the 2nd half (when CC made their run) were 10 - 6 during the 2nd half. 10 fouls on the Camels and 6 for Holmes.

It seems people will complain about anything.

Holmes got no calls in their favor. When did CCHS get pushed out of bounds like Engleman did with no call, Harris was fouled at least three times with no call. Clean blocked shots were called fouls. Even at the very end of the game Parker was pushed so hard she almost fell and the refs called a travel. That was the worsted reffed game I have seen this year. I expect some calls in favor of the home team but this bordered on pure CHEATING!

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs on one amazing season! 27-1 and good job to the Lady Camels for never giving up.

& not trying to sound rude or anything, but Holmes won the game! That's all the should matter. I'm a bulldog fan myself, but in all honesty a lot of people complained about how no one ever gave holmes credit when they won blow out games, but now it's kinda hypocritical for a holmes fan to not give the lady camels credit for fighting back when this game couldve went wayyy out of reach.

Good luck to the Lady Camels this next week & same to the Lady Bulldogs!

I noticed you didn't mention the foul comparison for the first half. I don't know what the final count was but at one point in was 8/2 in favor of CCHS. Holmes is a very good team you will not be able to defend them without fouling.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

I noticed you didn't mention the foul comparison for the first half. I don't n

Know what the final count was but at one point in was 8/2 in favor of cCCHS. Holmes is a very good team you will not be able to defend them without fouling.

At one point maybe but at the end of the 1st half I am pretty sure the foul count was pretty even and for you to say it was borderline cheating, is absolutely ridiculous. There fouls for both teams that were no calls and let them play.

I would have love to have seen these two team just play. However that didn't happen Harris and Mo were in foul trouble very early in the first quarter. I said they cheated because that is what I saw and the fouls were no where near close in the first half. How do you explain the play where Alexus went up for a lay up and was fouled from behind, the ball and Alexus was clearly hit by Camels player no foul and they had the nerve to give the ball to the Camels. You can't mess a call up that bad unless you are cheating. Perkins was livid after that as well as several Holmes fans. That is one of many obvious calls against Homes. Sorry but I have no tolerance for anyone who would cheat high school girls. I don't like seeing any team cheated. By the way I am not necessarily a Holmes fan I like watching good high school girls basketball. Holmes, Holy Cross, Highlands, NCC and Ryle are all good teams. I could not determine the caliber team CCHS us from this game . The refs ruined it for me. Some refs think you come to see them ref. I came to watch what I thought would be a good girls high school Basketball game.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

Lady Camel's don't quit and weren't intimidated! Too many turnovers and missed layups by the Lady Dawgs allowed CC to win the second half! Not taking anything away from the Camel's but the bulldogs second half effort left me shaking my head!

The game was poorly officiated! And on the ride home I thought about how difficult it may be to officiate this Holmes team! I mean this with no disrespect but they are big, fast and very athletic and most of the time it is so different from the competetion they play and most refs are accustomed to!

That's what they get paid to do. No excuses! If I can see the call from the stands there is no excuse for not making the right call on the floor. The Holmes girls work too hard for the refs not to call the game fair. All these girls work hard and the refs owe them a fairly called game:.

They won the game in spite of being cheated!!! That's how good they are and it will show in the tournament they will be hard to contend with. Along with HHS, Ryle, Holy Cross, NCC and Simon Kenton.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13