February 8, 201511 yr I don't see either Harrison playing in the NBA any time soon. I think Aaron's game has taken a huge leap forward this year. He is more consistent shooting and much better shooting off the dribble. He seems to even have a hair quicker release than last season. I had serious doubts about his NBA potential but I am starting to see him in the league.
February 8, 201511 yr One point, two assists, three turnovers against Florida. His numbers are almost exactly the same as they were last year. At what point do we have to consider that he is what he is? Andrew Harrison Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Kentucky Wildcats - ESPN Turnover to assist ratio is not so good!
February 9, 201511 yr The weird thing to me is if you look at the NBA mock drafts, Andrew is slotted to get drafted before Aaron in several of them. I don't see how anyone could put Andrew higher than Aaron. Also, several mock drafts have Terry Rozier slotted higher than Aaron Harrison. Who would rather have Rozier than Aaron Harrison? Rozier is going to be a much better pro than either Harrison. Andrew is a better pro prospect because he can play the point. Neither will last if they try to play the 2 at the next level.
February 9, 201511 yr Who would rather have Rozier than Aaron Harrison? Is this supposed to be a trick question???
February 9, 201511 yr I'm a huge Jay Bilas fan. However, I thought he was over the top on two calls last night. The charge call on Andrew Harrison was close but it certainly wasn't outlandish like he claimed. The flop had nothing to do with it. The travel call on Horford looked to be correct to me. He missed the actual travel and only focused on the subsequent moves which were irrelevant at that point. Good call. The travel call on Horford seemed very apparent to me. He tried to jump into the defender rather than dribbling or going up with the shot.
February 9, 201511 yr Wireman - I saw a quote from Cal about asking why a certain reporter was at the game and saying "did you think we were going to lose?" Who was he talking about? It was Bill Rhoden of the NY Times
February 9, 201511 yr The Rowdy Reptiles were as good as it gets last night. Here they are an hour before the game hammering everyone related to UK or even just wearing blue as they walk by:
February 9, 201511 yr Also, several mock drafts have Terry Rozier slotted higher than Aaron Harrison. Who would rather have Rozier than Aaron Harrison? You think Aaron Harrison is better than Terry Rozier?
February 9, 201511 yr The travel call on Horford seemed very apparent to me. He tried to jump into the defender rather than dribbling or going up with the shot. You could read Billy's lips telling him "You Hopped" during the time out. Billy was ticked at players then not the ref after that call.
February 9, 201511 yr You could read Billy's lips telling him "You Hopped" during the time out. Billy was ticked at players then not the ref after that call. If you haven't already, go watch my video of Donovan after the game. He is not a happy camper this season.
February 9, 201511 yr I had a guy hitting me in the head and clapping in my ear last night. Would any of you like to see how I "peacefully" handled the issue? I have it on film.
February 9, 201511 yr The weird thing to me is if you look at the NBA mock drafts, Andrew is slotted to get drafted before Aaron in several of them. I don't see how anyone could put Andrew higher than Aaron. Also, several mock drafts have Terry Rozier slotted higher than Aaron Harrison. Who would rather have Rozier than Aaron Harrison? You're bleeding too much blue here. I would take Rozier in a heartbeat.
February 9, 201511 yr You think Aaron Harrison is better than Terry Rozier? Like asking if you can have the name Voice of Reason with a post that is that far beyond, you know, reason... :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.