February 9, 201511 yr Numbers say otherwise... Numbers can be deceiving as well. UL shoots 23 % or something like that vs UK. Im more inclined to see when the guy hits the shot just as much as looking at his overall %.
February 9, 201511 yr IMO, it's not even close. Harrison, while a good college player, excels at nothing. Rozier is a much better athlete, has a better handle, a better shot, and is better defensively....And he can play the point. Looking at the NBA mock drafts, most people have both of them going in the second round. I assume Rozier is projected as a point guard in the NBA? I don't see 6'1" being anything else but a PG.
February 9, 201511 yr Don't forget the "Clutch" stat on shooting. Aaron's D still needs work but it's way better than last year too.
February 10, 201511 yr Don't forget the "Clutch" stat on shooting. Aaron's D still needs work but it's way better than last year too. I was just getting ready to post and ask about this. It seems like Aaron is at his best in the clutch. When I watch UL in tight games, I haven't seen Rozier doing the same. Help me out UL fans. How does Rozier perform at crunch time? My observation when watching UL is if they had a shooter to hit the big shot they would be right there with UK. The offense is what is keeping them from being right there at the top.
February 10, 201511 yr Looking at the NBA mock drafts, most people have both of them going in the second round. I assume Rozier is projected as a point guard in the NBA? I don't see 6'1" being anything else but a PG. How much NBA do you watch VOR?
February 10, 201511 yr How much NBA do you watch VOR? More than I used to. The NBA has really started to grow on me the past few years. I think the NBA game right now is better than it ever has been from what I see. You aren't trying to say Rozier is the next Damian Lillard, are you?
February 10, 201511 yr Nbadraft.net has Rozier going 18th. Chad Ford is very high on Rozier as well. Draftexpress.com has him going 36th. All significantly higher than Harrison. I really can't believe this is an actual discussion.
February 10, 201511 yr More than I used to. The NBA has really started to grow on me the past few years. I think the NBA game right now is better than it ever has been from what I see. You aren't trying to say Rozier is the next Damian Lillard, are you? Not at all. Just can't understand how anyone who watches the league on a regular basis could think Harrison is better than Rozier.
February 10, 201511 yr Nbadraft.net has Rozier going 18th. Chad Ford is very high on Rozier as well. Draftexpress.com has him going 36th. All significantly higher than Harrison. I really can't believe this is an actual discussion. I am not arguing Aaron is better. I am asking to learn.
February 10, 201511 yr I am not arguing Aaron is better. I am asking to learn. Based on your initial post, it seemed clear you think Aaron is better than Rozier. If that's not the case, I think pretty much everyone misinterpreted your meaning.
February 10, 201511 yr Based on your initial post, it seemed clear you think Aaron is better than Rozier. If that's not the case, I think pretty much everyone misinterpreted your meaning. Why don't you just explain why Rozier is a better pro prospect.. If you have valid points, that could end the discussion. You have given your opinion, but seem to be beating around the bush when someone asks why Rozier is better in your mind.
February 10, 201511 yr Why don't you just explain why Rozier is a better pro prospect.. If you have valid points, that could end the discussion. You have given your opinion, but seem to be beating around the bush when someone asks why Rozier is better in your mind. Rozier is clearly superior in athleticism, handle, vision, passing, creating his own shot, defending and at worst comparable from the perimeter. Aaron has better size...
February 10, 201511 yr Why don't you just explain why Rozier is a better pro prospect.. If you have valid points, that could end the discussion. You have given your opinion, but seem to be beating around the bush when someone asks why Rozier is better in your mind. I've said exactly why he's better already. No need to repeat myself in here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.