Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Florida 61

Featured Replies

 

He will have to develop into a great shooter, because if not he has very little chance of making it at the 2 in the NBA. Not a good shooter, a great shooter that connects on over 40% regularly. He isn't going by NBA shooting guards off the bounce ever. Simply not his game. And size isn't upside. It just makes him the average height of a 2 in the NBA.

 

Rozier has the athleticism, speed, handle and ability to get in the lane needed to play point guard in the NBA. While he still has a lot of work to do, he is much closer to being an NBA 1 than Aaron is at being an NBA 2. It really isn't all that close...

 

I agree that Aaron needs to become a more consistent shooter to succeed in the NBA. That could make his a great player alone. I agree that he's not going to beat NBA guards off the dribble, but if does drive, he can draw a foul or dish it off to the big man.

 

As far as Rozier goes, I just don't see him as a point guard, he likes to shoot the ball too much. Pitino won't even play him at that position and he needs a floor general as much as any coach in the country. While he has a good handle, he doesn't have the handle of a true point guard, nor the vision to find the open man on a consistent basis.

 

Rozier could turn out to be the better pro, but I doubt it. They both have a way to go before their ready, imo, which could be the deciding factor as to which has a better career. I just can't see that either is a clear cut favorite over the other.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait' date=' you think Rozier is going to play the 2 at the next level? Okay, this discussion is over. He's a PG at the NBA level.[/quote']

 

No, I don't. I said he would be undersized at the 2. Which forces him to play pg, which he has little experience at. Aaron on the other hand, has been playing his true position all along.

I agree that Aaron needs to become a more consistent shooter to succeed in the NBA. That could make his a great player alone. I agree that he's not going to beat NBA guards off the dribble, but if does drive, he can draw a foul or dish it off to the big man.

 

As far as Rozier goes, I just don't see him as a point guard, he likes to shoot the ball too much. Pitino won't even play him at that position and he needs a floor general as much as any coach in the country. While he has a good handle, he doesn't have the handle of a true point guard, nor the vision to find the open man on a consistent basis.

 

Rozier could turn out to be the better pro, but I doubt it. They both have a way to go before their ready, imo, which could be the deciding factor as to which has a better career. I just can't see that either is a clear cut favorite over the other.

 

It's abundantly clear that you haven't watched Rozier much. That's really all there is to be said.

The Blue Blockers are extra thick tonight. :lol2:

 

Nah, just a normal night. I have mine tuned to 30%.

Nah, just a normal night. I have mine tuned to 30%.

 

You're right. Your posts in here are pretty normal for you.

 

It's abundantly clear that you haven't watched Rozier much. That's really all there is to be said.

 

I've watched every UL game thats been aired locally. Unfortunately, a lot of them are not.

 

I have watched him plenty though. He is their best player in my mind. Without him, they would just be an average team. Harrell and Blackshear remove themselves from big games for some reason. Rozier is their only shooter and keeps them in the game more times than not.

Based on your initial post, it seemed clear you think Aaron is better than Rozier.

 

If that's not the case, I think pretty much everyone misinterpreted your meaning.

 

In my original post the thing I was most surprised about was that Andrew Harrison was rated higher than Aaron. Then I saw Rozier also rated above Aaron and it surprised me. That is why I asked who would rather have Rozier. In the games I have seen, Rozier seems inconsistent , just like Aaron, and he is only 6' 1". Plus, I wasn't thinking of Rozier as a PG, which is where the NBA people are projecting him. I was thinking of him as a 6'1" shooting guard, and how many of those are there in the NBA? I appreciate the feedback. I will be watching Rozier more closely now that I see him rated that highly by the scouts. He sure wasn't jumping out to me as an NBA 1st rounder as I watched games before now.

 

You're right. Your posts in here are pretty normal for you.

 

Thanks. I like normal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.