Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Florida 61

Featured Replies

The Florida intros were amazing; I still get cold chills just watching the video:

 

  • Replies 113
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Towns really starting to become a force inside for the Cats. Let's hope he keeps improving every game.

 

Love the way that he was attacking the glass in this one.

I had a guy hitting me in the head and clapping in my ear last night. Would any of you like to see how I "peacefully" handled the issue? I have it on film.

 

I'm intrigued...:lol2:

I'm intrigued...:lol2:

 

It turns out that isn't as funny when the visiting media puts you on film :lol2:

 

You think Aaron Harrison is better than Terry Rozier?

 

[/b]

 

 

You're bleeding too much blue here. I would take Rozier in a heartbeat.

 

Like asking if you can have the name Voice of Reason with a post that is that far beyond, you know, reason... :lol2:

 

Hmmm ... so you all think Rozier is a better NBA prospect than Aaron Harrison?

 

I watch UL almost as much as I watch UK and I guess I am missing it. You all obviously know more than I and the draft boards say Rozier over Harrison. I am going to have to watch UL and Rozier more closely and try to figure out what I am missing.

Hmmm ... so you all think Rozier is a better NBA prospect than Aaron Harrison?

 

I watch UL almost as much as I watch UK and I guess I am missing it. You all obviously know more than I and the draft boards say Rozier over Harrison. I am going to have to watch UL and Rozier more closely and try to figure out what I am missing.

 

IMO, it's not even close. Harrison, while a good college player, excels at nothing. Rozier is a much better athlete, has a better handle, a better shot, and is better defensively....And he can play the point.

IMO, it's not even close. Harrison, while a good college player, excels at nothing. Rozier is a much better athlete, has a better handle, a better shot, and is better defensively....And he can play the point.

 

I can by most of this , but not the shooting. I would not include anything to do with shooting and link it with UL:popcorn:.......................None of those guys can shoot:deadhorse:.......................a basketball.:popcorn:

I can by most of this , but not the shooting. I would not include anything to do with shooting and link it with UL:popcorn:.......................None of those guys can shoot:deadhorse:.......................a basketball.:popcorn:

 

Numbers say otherwise...

Wireman -- You were sitting about 10-15 rows in front of me ! Were you at the Swamp before the game ? that place was over ran with UK blue -- we had a blast . And yes the atmosphere in the arena was pretty dang good .

We were right behind the Florida band .

Well if the Cavs fall this year short of the finals, and Cal takes that job. I do think Billy D will finally come to UK to be the coach next year.

 

Hopefully that doesn't happen though, because that means Cal didn't leave.

Wireman -- You were sitting about 10-15 rows in front of me ! Were you at the Swamp before the game ? that place was over ran with UK blue -- we had a blast . And yes the atmosphere in the arena was pretty dang good .

 

Yeah we visited the Swamp too. There were UK fans there when I was there, too. I saw two fans get screamed at by a car load of Florida fans.

Coach Cal was pretty funny after the game:

 

I dont mind the general back and forth with opposing fans , not a big deal , we were treated fine by everyone

I dont mind the general back and forth with opposing fans , not a big deal , we were treated fine by everyone

 

I thought it was great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.