February 8, 201511 yr Ask and you shall receive! [video=youtube_share;3W__SjjVGN8] Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 8, 201511 yr Another Conference WIN on the road. I don't care what team or conference, to get out with a road win is a good win. Yes, the Cats were sloppy but just who didn't think that UF would come out on fire and play their best game of the season. There is a reason that U.K. was 2-8 over the last 10 yrs. in that matchbox, the Gators live to get U.K. at their place. I thought that K-A Towns was excellent again tonight. U.K. got help when Frasure had to sit with the ankle problem. Booker, especially in the 1st half played very well. I thought that WCS came up with some excellent defense tonight. Should he Not win the defensive poy in college basketball then there is something very wrong somewhere. I haven't looked at the stats yet although the FT Shooting was great, missing only one. A very welcome show at the line. Overall ... U.K. Wins, U.L. Lost, was a good weekend. 23-0 / 10-0 On to Baton Rouge .... Succeed and Proceed. Edited February 8, 201511 yr by oldrambler
February 8, 201511 yr There's no way to describe just how wild the O'Dome was tonight. Kentucky took their best shot and still won the game.
February 8, 201511 yr Willie is trending on Twitter. Great dunk but I don't think he played that great of a game tonight.
February 8, 201511 yr Other teams are going to do some heavy studying of the film from this game. Florida spread UK's defense out and out quicked the bigger players to the rim quite a lot.
February 8, 201511 yr KAT is playing like a man. Cats took UFs best shot on the road and came away with a win. Harrison knocked down some big shots.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.