Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rasheed Sulaimon dismissed from Duke

Featured Replies

Coach K gets win number 1,000 and his whole program falls apart.................Be careful what you wish for.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, so people that went to Duke. Gotcha. And I'm sure since they went to Duke that means they've had numerous personal interactions with him, right?

 

Well, uh yeah. Especially more than you have had.

a few words they have said that Im allowed to put on here they called him was snob, jerk, arrogant.

^That's interesting. The few people I know who have met him have said just the opposite.

 

Preconceived notions can be a funny thing, I guess. :idunno:

Coach K went over to Cawood Ledford after the heart breaking loss in 1992, and spoke to the UK fans over the radio telling everyone he knew how hard of a loss it was for us UK fans, and said great things about the players, the program, Coach Pitino and the fans. How many coaches have ever done that. I gained instant respect for Coach K that day. He didn't have to do that. It was a class act. He's the coach at a program like Duke. There are going to be people that don't like him no matter what he says or does. I respect the heck out of him, and what he has accomplished.

Believe it or not Mtn. Ref, you'll find people say bad things about me. And I'm a really nice guy. :wideyed:

Believe it or not Mtn. Ref, you'll find people say bad things about me. And I'm a really nice guy. :wideyed:

 

True... You wear Crocs.

Coach K went over to Cawood Ledford after the heart breaking loss in 1992, and spoke to the UK fans over the radio telling everyone he knew how hard of a loss it was for us UK fans, and said great things about the players, the program, Coach Pitino and the fans. How many coaches have ever done that. I gained instant respect for Coach K that day. He didn't have to do that. It was a class act. He's the coach at a program like Duke. There are going to be people that don't like him no matter what he says or does. I respect the heck out of him, and what he has accomplished.

 

Of course he had good things to say, they just lucked up and won. Shame he didnt take that freak Latener out of the game for stomping the throat of the UK player. Guess he had too much class to do the "Duke Way" he didnt even suspend him for that, some "Duke Way" that was.

Since he was dismissed from the team(and if he didn't violate any ncaa rules) and not by his choice...does he have to sit out a year or will he be eligible immediately at whatever scool he goes to?

This thread... :lol2: :lol2:

 

I can seriously only assume he is full on joking with us. That's the only way any of this makes any sense at all.

Of course he had good things to say, they just lucked up and won. Shame he didnt take that freak Latener out of the game for stomping the throat of the UK player. Guess he had too much class to do the "Duke Way" he didnt even suspend him for that, some "Duke Way" that was.

 

He didn't stomp his throat. It was a step on his chest. Did you even see the game?

I can seriously only assume he is full on joking with us. That's the only way any of this makes any sense at all.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

I can seriously only assume he is full on joking with us. That's the only way any of this makes any sense at all.

This is obviously the your first experience with mt. ref.

He didn't stomp his throat. It was a step on his chest. Did you even see the game?

 

Chest, throat, does it really matter.

 

yeah I saw the game unfortunately.

Really impressed by Coach K, sets a good example for all coaches. But I wonder what he did

 

If I heard right this is the first time he actually has kicked a kid off a team. So since he doesn't usually kick guys off, you have to assume there definitely was a lot going on for him to get kicked off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.