Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rasheed Sulaimon dismissed from Duke

Featured Replies

Duke's going to need Grayson Allen to step up in a big way.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It is a privilege to represent Duke University and with that privilege comes the responsibility to conduct oneself in a certain manner."

 

Yeah, he did something...

PP & Grizz, how do you see this impacting the team going forward?

PP & Grizz, how do you see this impacting the team going forward?

 

Doesn't matter... #DukeSucks

Next stop for Sulaimon-- Iowa State?

 

He's from Texas....Texas and A&M both went after him out of high school. :idunno:

"It is a privilege to represent Duke University and with that privilege comes the responsibility to conduct oneself in a certain manner."

 

Yeah, he did something...

For sure, Duke just getting ahead of whatever it is.

PP & Grizz, how do you see this impacting the team going forward?

 

I'm still unsure what happened so this alone throws me off. I've seen his numbers drop significantly this year. I think we will see more playing time from Matt Jones. Possibly even Grayson Allen as well. He provided sparks when needed. I remember earlier in the year in an update thread me and PP were all about him. Experience just went down a bit more for the Dukies.

I may be wrong as I'm not a Duke fan but didn't he spend quite a bit of time in Coach K's doghouse last season. Seemed like he didn't play near as much as the year before.

 

And since everything on here always devolves down to UK / Duke, this is great news for UK. Now the Cats have the most Burger Boys of any team. Poy might not be able to play but he is still on the roster.

Shocking, but this is one of the things that makes coach K the great coach he is. He is a no nonsense kind of guy.

 

This obviously came out of nowhere, no signs of any problems up until now. It's gonna be a big blow to Duke, but hats off to coach K.

I would bet its not a one time incident. I'd say he's been given opportunities to do the right thing and finally something broke the camels back and he is out.

What?!?

 

He played last night. I know his PT has been down this year, but that's a huge loss IMO.

 

His minutes have went down by almost 10 this season, as those minutes have went to Winslow and Matt Jones and that there in lies where the problem is. Sulaimon was a major player last season, am sure he has done or said something about why he is not getting on the court and I agree with him. Just like I would agree with Grayson Allen if he was mad, the kid looked like a Rex Chapman-clone(0n the court only,lol) in all star games,etc. and he's been getting walk-on minutes, Alex Murphy looked good(at least to me) the very little he got on the court last season and now he has transferred. If K wants to do it with 5 only, he will soon be getting that wish

That means he didn't flop enough.

 

Sorry.

 

No I'm not.

They said he didn't slap the floor enough and that he wasn't hugging on coach K enough after the 1000th victory. They also said that 900 of those came at Cameron!
First player ever dismissed by Coach K.

 

Which no doubt means there is something big we don't know about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.