January 29, 201511 yr What?!? He played last night. I know his PT has been down this year, but that's a huge loss IMO.
January 29, 201511 yr What's it about? Watching them play, you got the feeling that Sulaimon had a bit of a temper.
January 29, 201511 yr Not academics. Said he's in good academic standing. Coach K said he's failed to live up to Duke standards.
January 29, 201511 yr Author @TheDevilsDen: "After Rasheed repeatedly struggled to meet the necessary obligations, it became apparent that it was time to dismiss him from the program.”
January 29, 201511 yr Really impressed by Coach K, sets a good example for all coaches. But I wonder what he did
January 29, 201511 yr So as of last night he met the obligations enough to play 12 minutes, but less than 24 hours later he's failed so badly that he's off the team?
January 29, 201511 yr We are missing something... Yeah, I agree. Something had to have happened last night/this afternoon.
January 29, 201511 yr Coach K said he's failed to live up to Duke standards. That means he didn't flop enough. Sorry. No I'm not.
January 29, 201511 yr Author https://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2015/01/29/rasheed-sulaimon-dismissed-duke-basketball-program#.VMqovGTF_f8
January 29, 201511 yr Author Duke now has 8 scholarship players on the team. Guess we'll be seeing some Grayson Allen in the near future.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.