Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rasheed Sulaimon dismissed from Duke

Featured Replies

Side note. I love that I see Jon Scheyer on that coaching staff. (From the 2nd article posted)

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the pleasure of meeting Coach K a few years ago at a camp. I'm not sure there's a coach that cares more about his players then he does. Just a class act and nice person.

Had the pleasure of meeting Coach K a few years ago at a camp. I'm not sure there's a coach that cares more about his players then he does. Just a class act and nice person.

 

Dont let Mtn Ref read this.

Wow...that second article doesn't seem to put a very good light on Coach K.

Going to be a Terp.

Going to be a Twirp.
Probably

I wish him well at Maryland and I hope whatever troubles he had at Duke are behind him and that he is able to be successful on the court and in life.

 

Good luck, Sheed!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.