Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rasheed Sulaimon dismissed from Duke

Featured Replies

First player ever dismissed by Coach K.

 

Wow. That's pretty crazy.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really impressed by Coach K' date=' sets a good example for all coaches. But I wonder what he did[/quote']

 

It's the first kid he's ever dismissed...

  • Author

Everything I am seeing so far is that he has had ongoing issues with his attitude and I guess Coach K has had enough. He'd been kicked out of multiple practices and speculation is that something happened in the last 24 hours that caused Coach K to dismiss him from the team.

 

For him to be the first player ever dismissed from a Coach K team speaks volumes. For it to come on January 29th speaks volumes. I'm stunned and shocked but the show must go on. I wish Rasheed nothing but the best.

 

People are saying it isn't drugs because there have been players with issues before and that he likely would have been forced to sit out and get help instead of kicked off the team.

 

I don't know how accurate all of this is but that is the common theme I am finding out.

Can we blame Chane Behanan? I miss him being in the news.

The way people say its the "duke way" make me want to PUKE. Coach k is such a fake.

The way people say its the "duke way" make me want to PUKE. Coach k is such a fake.

Fake what? How much time have you actually spent with him?

The way people say its the "duke way" make me want to PUKE. Coach k is such a fake.

 

A fake? How exactly is he a fake?

Maybe it's just something as simple as stubbornness and a frequent habit of back-talking the coach in games or more likely in practice. Coach K might have given him a final ultimatum "if if happens one more time you're outta here...."

Acts so innocent and caring on camera, but I have heard so many discuss how big of a jerk in real life he is. Of course this is my opinion and many others as well. So I cant sho wa link to any of this, sorry.

 

Plays a kid then kicks him off.

 

Bashes Cal for recruiting 1 and dones and then he starts doing the same thing.

 

Arrogant = coach k

 

Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski - sports' ultimate fraud - 1,000 times more annoying than Phil Mickelson

So you post a blog from a guy that writes about golf bashing Coach K? You sold me. :lol2:

First player ever dismissed by Coach K.

 

 

This kid is going to go down in history as a final Jeopardy answer.

So you post a blog from a guy that writes about golf bashing Coach K? You sold me. :lol2:

 

Well I guess it just goes to show others feel the same about him.

:lol2: Who are these "so many" you speak of?

 

Friends who went to duke and people who have talked to others that went to duke that say the same thing. Sorry I cant give you names, addresses, and SS#s.

Oh, so people that went to Duke. Gotcha. And I'm sure since they went to Duke that means they've had numerous personal interactions with him, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.