Buckeyes add to 2016 / 17 Recruiting Classes

oldrambler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I've seen stated the other players were a 5 and a 4 like him so I doubt if that played into it.

Cooper is a 5 star on some sites and he won the MVP award for best lineman at the Rivals 5 star challenge, over Reshan Gary the #1 player in the country who Matt Jones said is visiting your Cats lol. I'll go with what I'm hearing.

Cooper is a 5 star on some sites and he won the MVP award for best lineman at the Rivals 5 star challenge, over Reshan Gary the #1 player in the country who Matt Jones said is visiting your Cats lol. I'll go with what I'm hearing.

My Cats?? Try again.

And I'll go with what I'm reading on ESPN and Bleacher Report over what you're hearing.

Bottom line these highly ranked guys always think they're the best thing since sliced bread so I doubt if other players rankings played a part.

My Cats?? Try again. And I'll go with what I'm reading on ESPN and Bleacher Report over what you're hearing. Bottom line these highly ranked guys always think they're the best thing since sliced bread so I doubt if other players rankings played a part.

Bosa and the guy who just won the Rivals 5 star challenge, over all the elite DL players in the country..where do I go hmmm. He's already talking about playing some linebacker.

Bosa and the guy who just won the Rivals 5 star challenge, over all the elite DL players in the country..where do I go hmmm. He's already talking about playing some linebacker.

As I said, guys at his level think they're the best regardless of what service rated what players. I doubt if he's worried about who won a 5 star challenge. It's possible that he might be concerned about it or he might just have second thoughts about OSU. It happens fairly often, no big deal.

As I said' date=' guys at his level think they're the best regardless of what service rated what players. I doubt if he's worried about who won a 5 star challenge. It's possible that he might be concerned about it or he might just have second thoughts about OSU. It happens fairly often, no big deal.[/quote']

They always factor who is ahead of them. Why do you think Cal tells ball recruits I have a spot open at this position? Same logic in football they know the depth chart.

As kids see the chips fall they will adjust. I expect more players to flip flop as well, we won't know the truth until February.

• 2 months later...