Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 24 Broncos 13

Featured Replies

Final Colts will travel to New England for the conference championship.

Manning aging right before our eyes.

Where's Tim Tebow when you need him, lol. Love saying that whenever the Broncos lose with Manning.

Manning aging right before our eyes.

 

He's done Papa...

It's amazing that first half of this year, he was the same old Manning. Then.....

 

[video=youtube_share;LRSjKfvm368]

Manning aging right before our eyes.

 

He just did not look right and on top of that I thought he did a poor job of calling plays, something he is usually excellent at. he tried to force the ball down field on several 3rd down plays when he only needed 3 or 4 yards and rarely even looked Welker's way.

I was surprised by this one. I guess the Colts aren't the 2nd worst team in the playoffs.

I knew Peyton has lost alot of games early on the playoffs. However I didn't know he had lost a record 9 games in his first game of the playoffs. That's crazy for a guy who is going to go down as one of the best of all time.

I was surprised by this one. I guess the Colts aren't the 2nd worst team in the playoffs.

 

What the colts and ravens and even panthers done is why I always have said anything is possible once you make the playoffs. How teams looked in the season means nothing once the playoffs starts. So apparently anything is possible except for my Bengals lol.

I knew Peyton has lost alot of games early on the playoffs. However I didn't know he had lost a record 9 games in his first game of the playoffs. That's crazy for a guy who is going to go down as one of the best of all time.
It is a bad stat. In fairness, you got to be in the playoffs to get that record, and two, it is normally in the second weekend of games, not the first.

Teebow has won almost as many playoff games in Denver as Manning has.

So, about the folks that have said that the Colts made a bad move by letting Manning go to make room for Luck because Manning gave the Broncos a better chance to win the Super Bowl...

I hate Andrew Luck. That is all.

 

Why such the hate?

Why such the hate?

 

I'm wondering the same thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.